really need some help

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

really need some help

Postby Theatreguy22 » February 28th, 2015, 7:44 am

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site but I have a request in hoping someone can help me with. I'm looking for a medical hypnosis track. I know this sounds odd, and its really unconventional but I'm hoping someone somewhere can help me.

you see I have a problem which I'm looking for unconventional help with. I had an accident several years ago which damaged my spine. since then I've had weakness and pain in my legs, and pain in my back. the back pain is sorted with medication and that's fine. my legs however are always painful and I use a wheelchair most of the time as they don't support me well. my doctors wont do anything as there is no surgical course to take and I've been told that I will eventually be paraplegic but it could take 5 years. that's 5 years of pain.

Basically all I'm asking is relief from the pain. I've seen hypnotists make peoples limbs unresponsive or even have no feeling at all. That's what I need. I'm already a wheelchair user so I don't care about that part. Id just like to have all the feeling removed from my legs. Is there anyone who can help? Or offer advice? You'd be saving me 5 years of agony.
Theatreguy22

Postby Theatreguy22 » March 2nd, 2015, 7:48 am

Anyone? I really need some help. Even some advice. I am desperate
Theatreguy22

Postby Endo » March 2nd, 2015, 9:06 am

You could try some other hypnosis sites. I'm sorry to say that most of us here aren't excessively generous. If that fails, you could also try a live hypnotist, but that could become quite costly.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Theatreguy22 » March 2nd, 2015, 9:20 am

If i knew any other sites I would lol. I'm hoping someone will be a good Samaritan. I haven't been able to work for nearly a year because of this. Id love to get back to work, earn a living again. Getting off track sorry lol. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping someone will help me. Any other site suggestions?
Theatreguy22

Postby WerePanda » March 2nd, 2015, 10:22 am

You could try hypno files of course. I think there are a few medical/pain relief hypnosis around. You're mainly on a kink site, here.

You can maybe try Jason Newland's stuff on youtube, he have a lot of sessions about pain relief. : https://www.youtube.com/user/jasonnewlandsfanclub
http://www.jasonnewland.com/

I hope you'll find what you want.
WerePanda

Postby Theatreguy22 » March 2nd, 2015, 10:35 am

thanks for that panda, I will deffo check that all out. a friend recommended this site as my request is "unusual" so I will look at the other site and possibly repost this thread there. I'll still keep my fingers crossed for someone on here too
Theatreguy22

Postby Theatreguy22 » March 3rd, 2015, 12:50 pm

WerePanda wrote:You could try hypno files of course. I think there are a few medical/pain relief hypnosis around. You're mainly on a kink site, here.

You can maybe try Jason Newland's stuff on youtube, he have a lot of sessions about pain relief. : https://www.youtube.com/user/jasonnewlandsfanclub
http://www.jasonnewland.com/

I hope you'll find what you want.

Still no luck unfortunately. :(
Theatreguy22

Postby mark4122 » March 3rd, 2015, 2:08 pm

hi just looked at hypno files
and found ( banish pain ) by hypno EMG
the comments are good so u can give that a go
use the main menu hear under the home button
hypno files.com
go to files
serch banish pain

hope it helps
mark4122

Postby Theatreguy22 » March 3rd, 2015, 3:28 pm

mark4122 wrote:hi just looked at hypno files
and found ( banish pain ) by hypno EMG
the comments are good so u can give that a go
use the main menu hear under the home button
hypno files.com
go to files
serch banish pain

hope it helps

Thanks for that. I'm looking something slightly different though. As well as pain, I have persistent pins and needles because of the nerve damage. I basically need the nerve receptors, all of the feeling, just gone completely.
Theatreguy22

Postby Theatreguy22 » March 4th, 2015, 1:35 am

maybe I should make my own? what do you think? any advice on that??
Theatreguy22

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » March 4th, 2015, 6:51 am

Have you listened to any regular trance files? One that takes you down, puts you in trance, and then awakens you?

That alone should have helped ease your pain for a bit. At least it would be a good indication if hypnotic pain relief would be something that could help your situation.
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Theatreguy22 » March 4th, 2015, 12:28 pm

uw_onsterfelijk wrote:Have you listened to any regular trance files? One that takes you down, puts you in trance, and then awakens you?

That alone should have helped ease your pain for a bit. At least it would be a good indication if hypnotic pain relief would be something that could help your situation.

I have, and I go into trance quite easily. I've tried hypnotic pain relief with limited effect. I think I'm after more of a glove anaesthetic but for my legs.
Theatreguy22

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges