Subliminal Commando Encouragement

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Postby SecretHeaven » April 16th, 2015, 10:49 pm

I'm a little surprised to not find it here, but I'd be really interested in a subliminal track that encourages a g/f, or wife to go commando as often as possible? (That is, to not wear panties - not sure how widespread the term 'commando' is)

I wasn't thinking it would be with suggestions to act like a bimbo or encourage cheating, just to go w/o underwear on a regular basis.

Thoughts?
SH
SecretHeaven

Hmmm...

Postby Calimore » April 18th, 2015, 1:16 pm

Interesting idea, but why be gender specific? I'm certain that we have a few guys here who'd enjoy such encouragement as well.

The subliminal machine that is my computer has been brought back into operation recently and this seems like a intriguing idea. Scripting subliminals is fun in that one practically "sweet talks" the subject's subconscious into doing the mp3's bidding.

Would anyone like to share some script ideas?
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby MinnMan » June 13th, 2016, 6:34 pm

Is anyone looking into this?

Something with a variable time element

Or maybe something that limits the target to crotchless items for a specified window?
MinnMan
Regular
Regular

Re: Subliminal Commando Encouragement

Postby JackDrago » June 22nd, 2016, 2:24 pm

This sounds like a fairly easy one... I personally almost never wear underwear, so I guess that I have the fetish for it.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges