Premature ejaculation only while masturbating

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Premature ejaculation only while masturbating

Postby KhanShaar » April 22nd, 2015, 3:04 pm

A while ago, for obscure reasons managed to orgasm in 40 seconds, that was a really wonderful sensation but I’ve never been able to do it again, and I’m surprised there is "almost" no file related to premature ejaculation over here (there is only 2, one for premature ejaculation, but you can also never be able to be hard again, and the other one is not a free file), and I can't find a free file on the rest of the internet.

So, what about a file that would make you a premature ejaculator while you are masturbating, but who doesn't affects you during normal sex, something that would put you into trance with an induction and would end with the user masturbating to keep track of his progress, something like "I will count from 10 to 1, when I reach 1, this file will have lasted X minutes on your MP3, when I reach 1, you will start masturbating, and when you orgasm, you will stop the file and check how many seconds it took you to orgasm"

What do you think about it?

(English is not my main language, sorry if there is some spelling/grammar mistakes)
KhanShaar
Regular
Regular

Re: Premature ejaculation only while masturbating

Postby bgo2 » May 8th, 2015, 1:28 pm

KhanShaar wrote:A while ago, for obscure reasons managed to orgasm in 40 seconds, that was a really wonderful sensation but I’ve never been able to do it again, and I’m surprised there is "almost" no file related to premature ejaculation over here (there is only 2, one for premature ejaculation, but you can also never be able to be hard again, and the other one is not a free file), and I can't find a free file on the rest of the internet.

So, what about a file that would make you a premature ejaculator while you are masturbating, but who doesn't affects you during normal sex, something that would put you into trance with an induction and would end with the user masturbating to keep track of his progress, something like "I will count from 10 to 1, when I reach 1, this file will have lasted X minutes on your MP3, when I reach 1, you will start masturbating, and when you orgasm, you will stop the file and check how many seconds it took you to orgasm"

What do you think about it?

(English is not my main language, sorry if there is some spelling/grammar mistakes)
this sounds like a good idea to me
bgo2
Regular
Regular

Postby hamap » May 17th, 2015, 12:17 pm

I tried the file "Cum too soon" from Tessa Fields and after the the second or third listening something amazing happend. If I remember correctly you are told to masturbate after the file and that you won't last long. This was the first time I was so excited and fixated not to cum too soon, that I came in 30s. I wasn't even semi-erect! That never happend before. Until then I've never ejaculated without having an erection. It was mind blowing...

It really gets a hold onto you because it is kinda like a self-fulfilling prophecy. So I stopped after a few times because I didn't want to strain my sex life with the girlfriend.

I don't know why but I think I secretly like the idea of being a premature ejaculater. But I don't have the curage to follow this through. Do you guys have the same "problem"/mindset?
hamap

Re: Premature ejaculation only while masturbating

Postby jeremiah » September 15th, 2017, 10:40 pm

Hamap, I'm not sure if you're still around because this thread is over 2 years old.
However, I've listened to cum too soon, the first one, about 10 times total.

At this point I can almost always cum in around 30 seconds by masturbating. And I was able to last 15 seconds with my girlfriend. Though, I hadnt has sex with her for 1-2 months prior so you know how that goes anyway.

I guess I'm a premature ejaculator. There's no way I could last longer than 20 seconds inside her without pausing. Though a condom probably would help reduce the sensation, and effectively last much longer.
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges