Hypnosis Swap

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis Swap

Postby sommers » May 7th, 2015, 6:59 pm

Hey guys!

I was looking to do a hypnosis swap of some sort. It would work by someone picking a file for me to listen to once a night for a week. I would also pick a file for the other person to listen to for a week. We could keep in contact via message about results, etc. This would be a sort of weekly challenge. If anyone else would like to do this, they could also post here. If you want someone to give you a file, post a comment. If you'd like to give someone a file, send them a PM.

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but if it's not--I'm sorry!
sommers

Indeed

Postby Calimore » May 10th, 2015, 11:30 pm

The 'Meeting Grounds" forum seems to be a more appropriate place to post this sort of challenge. As I believe you may have posted a similar request there, as a forum moderator here, I plan to delete this thread after you acknowledge reading this post.

Let me add that many people new to hypnosis require a bit longer than a week to see some of the more complex effects created by some of the mp3s for here on-site. Upping the challenge's exposure time to two weeks might prove to be more interesting to both you and your partner.

In any case, best of luck with your challenge!
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges