I'm planning to make a controversial file advice. Advice?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

I'm planning to make a controversial file advice. Advice?

Postby ThatoneGurll » May 27th, 2015, 8:56 am

hey everyone so.. I have some issues with finance (i'm actually really poor and stuff )

I'm planning on using my skills i've learned with hypnosis to create an erotic financial domination file that will force the listener over time
to donate money to me.

If I get enough people listening, like I mean in the hundreds, then donation amounts won't even be very high.
I'm not looking to rob everyone.. but it's a touchy subject and I'm not really experienced in that field of hypnosis.

I want to make something enjoyable and maybe something devious that will create a true sense of loss of control over the donations but I don't want people to lose their homes, or families...

I don't plan on ever giving donations back as they'd be to help ME with my issues.

What are some traps to look out for, and is this kind of thing really acceptable? Is it something people want? Is there a niche for it on this site?
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

You're kidding

Postby MindMaster » May 27th, 2015, 1:01 pm

You have got to be kidding! If you've got financial problems then do more work, get counselling or whatever but do not ROB people by using hypnosis.

Assuming you even have the skill to do such a file, and knowledge to phrase things properly, the dangers of creating a 'serve Mistress' addiction could lead the subject into terrible emotional and probably financial trouble.

I doubt any of the experienced hypnotists here would even bother to advise you in this endeavour.

Regards

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Re: You're kidding

Postby ThatoneGurll » May 27th, 2015, 10:33 pm

MindMaster wrote:You have got to be kidding! If you've got financial problems then do more work, get counselling or whatever but do not ROB people by using hypnosis.

Assuming you even have the skill to do such a file, and knowledge to phrase things properly, the dangers of creating a 'serve Mistress' addiction could lead the subject into terrible emotional and probably financial trouble.

I doubt any of the experienced hypnotists here would even bother to advise you in this endeavour.

Regards

MindMaster

Right, because counselling is going to make it so that I can afford more groceries because a room mate didn't pay last month rent and left me and my other room mate over 300 dollars short which leaves me about 150 or more short for this month, and possible next month even worse because that's when the cost of utilities comes through.

Who said anything about addiction?

I do have skills, and real time practice. I'm a newbie but I'm learning at a fast rate because I'm naturally a fast learner. I have a slightly higher than average IQ.

Who said anything about robbing people?
It would be someone else's choice to listen to the file in the first place.
you're acting like people are going to forced into listening to it to begin with. That's a silly assumption.

Did you even read what I posted, you accuse me of wanting to rob people through hypnosis but I stated right there my intentions directly and clearly:

"I'm not looking to rob everyone.. but it's a touchy subject and I'm not really experienced in that field of hypnosis. "

Could someone who is a bit more well practiced in reading comprehension please give me a little bit of a more realistic and less cynical response?
This guy is unbearable with his attitude, no offense... and he's made all kinds of assumptions.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » May 27th, 2015, 11:42 pm

this subject comes up regularly. morality aside, if you are looking to make ends meet hypnosis is not the way to go. there are maybe a handful of people who can eek out a living on hypnosis, and financial femdoms are out there in abundance.

there are some articles out there on the subject of financial domination, and i am sure that you should be able to find someone who would be willing to mentor you if you are serious about doing it. but if you do, no matter how smart you are or how quick you learn it will take a significant amount of time to learn and build up a fan base. if you are just looking for a little extra money for your rent there are better ways to get it than hypnosis. but if you are serious about doing it, you really need to do it because you love it.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby ThatoneGurll » May 27th, 2015, 11:59 pm

ProfessorPig wrote:this subject comes up regularly. morality aside, if you are looking to make ends meet hypnosis is not the way to go. there are maybe a handful of people who can eek out a living on hypnosis, and financial femdoms are out there in abundance.

there are some articles out there on the subject of financial domination, and i am sure that you should be able to find someone who would be willing to mentor you if you are serious about doing it. but if you do, no matter how smart you are or how quick you learn it will take a significant amount of time to learn and build up a fan base. if you are just looking for a little extra money for your rent there are better ways to get it than hypnosis. but if you are serious about doing it, you really need to do it because you love it.

Thank you for an informative, well thought out, helpful response that adds perspective and understanding.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » May 28th, 2015, 11:56 am

I did indeed read your post. Several times. Perhaps I was a bit harsh, but I often end up treating people who have been subjected to 'financial domination' to help them get over their addiction to 'financially contribute to Mistress/Masters needs'.

I've been a practising therapist and hypnotherapist for over 40 years, and am active in the S&m D/s community for 30-35 years, so I admit to being VERY opinionated and bit intolerant.

One aspect of hypnotic play I've always disliked intensely is 'financial dominantion' because those files/sessions I've seen or patients I've treated almost always end up with an addiction to serve the 'tist's financial needs without regard for their own.

IF you're an experienced hypnotist/NLP user and can produce quality files, then there are many other areas of fetish hypnosis you could explore to produce revenue.

Most of the hypnoDommes I've seen who do financial domination files are simply out to fleece those gullible enough to buy the initial file and make the first of many 'contributions'.

My opinion, anyway.

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » May 31st, 2015, 6:58 am

if you have time to post here things cannot be too bad. When push comes to shove, let me tell you what will happen. You will go out and get a job.
Or you will move back home. That's my prediction. You do not have the time to be wasting here posting about get rich quick schemes. Eventually, and quickly I predict, reality is going to close in on you very fast. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby ThatoneGurll » May 31st, 2015, 10:15 pm

wohermiston wrote:if you have time to post here things cannot be too bad. When push comes to shove, let me tell you what will happen. You will go out and get a job.
Or you will move back home. That's my prediction. You do not have the time to be wasting here posting about get rich quick schemes. Eventually, and quickly I predict, reality is going to close in on you very fast. WOH

I have a set income. I won't say how I get it. Let's just say it doesn't come from a job and there's a reason I have it.

Thanks for your highly opinionated (and not to blame you), post.
I suppose it's my fault for not going into more details but I didn't want to reveal too much personal information.
Getting a job just won't work for me, at least not one I go to five days a week.
It isn't a get rich quick scheme. to give you an idea..
Even getting an extra $50.00 over two months would help immensely.

So yeah, I'm not looking to get like 25 thousand dollars or something.

I DONT UNERSTAND why people always assume people are seeking large amounts of money the second they mention something like findom.
I guess maybe that's because that is the trend of how it usually goes?

I'd at most be asking listeners to send me 10 dollars or 25 dollars once a month. o.o Four listeners is 40 to 100 dollars. Now.. that isn't bad.
I'd need a very small co operative audience.

As for the time thing.. I have a TON of free time because I DONT work!
I have a disability that makes it so I can't keep a regular job. Don't ask me what.
There is a low job availability in my area unless I want to go work in a mill and hurt myself. >.>

I'm not *trying* to be defensive just laying out the facts. I was a bit too vague in my post but again it shouldn't come down really to my personal life directly. The original point of this post was to get opinions on if the FILE would be good.

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned my money issues at all --.-- people seem really biased to respond to that more than they do to the idea of the file which was the focus of this post.

Also I did try to keep a job, it lasted 8 months. Guess what. I wasn't cut out for it. I did pretty good lasting even that long, because they were pretty close to firing me through out some of that period due to my issues with being able to actually show up some days (because of my disability).
Also I had some injuries that occurred, and I had the bad luck to get really bad flu three times in the same 8 months!! For two of those months I was completely out of work hours because my boss was TRYING to make me quit. (As she was trying to move new Filipino employees in and get all the other people to quit, not even lying.)

Anyways, take care everyone.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » June 1st, 2015, 3:15 pm

if you are just looking for such a small amount a month you could probably get that pretty easily with a patreon account. no need for financial domination at all, just make files based on the stuff you love or the stuff people request.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby ThatoneGurll » June 1st, 2015, 4:26 pm

ProfessorPig wrote:if you are just looking for such a small amount a month you could probably get that pretty easily with a patreon account. no need for financial domination at all, just make files based on the stuff you love or the stuff people request.

This is a helpful post thank you so much, I think I may actually try that at some point.

Have a good day.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby DanWright » June 11th, 2015, 10:51 am

Hi,

Firstly let me say I'm not judging, and I'm sorry for your situation. I can relate at least a little to what you've described. I got into web development because I kept getting injured working manual jobs due to some physical problems. Long story. Anyway, whta I'm about to say is about the genre in general, not you specifically. I get that you don't have a lot of options.

As for the file idea, you're going to have some backlash, if only because a lot of people have had bad experiences with so-called dommes just asking for endless handouts and convincing guys it's some kind of enjoyable domination. I mean, it's not a scam exactly. It's the guy's choice, and he bares responsibility for diving into something like this, but at the same time it leaves a bad taste in people's mouths to see these 'domme's have no problem taking endless large sums of money from guys, knowing they're likely bleeding people dry, and having no remorse for that, while also being too lazy to get an actual job. It's like 'give me money, cuz I'm a princess who needs spoiling and stuff...or something. Give me money'

Now I get this is not your situation, but I'm explaining why I think a lot of people are turned off by the genre. So many people just pressing the easy button on life without care, and perpetuating this attitude that someone is entitled to the world just because she/he is 'special' somehow, rather than actually working for it. I mean, I could make videos/hypnosis files all day long, talking about just how special I am and how I should get money, and nobody's going to give me a dime, because I'm not actually doing anything, yet a lot of guys are convinced they need to pay women like this because it's supposedly their only shot at being dominated, which tends to stem from the myth that women are only dominant if they get extra money out of it(I've heard this unfortunate thinking quite a lot)

My opinion is to reiterate what ProfessorPig said. Make files, and start a Patreon. After a time you'll start bringing in small amounts, and there's a potential for greater income down the road. Eventually if you're really good and have a quality sound setup, you might be able to start charging small amounts for files, especially if you have some that cater to people's needs they can't get elsewhere. I mean, I have some desired effects from hypnosis I would gladly pay people $10 a file for if I thought it would actually achieve my goals.

Best wishes, and I hope the problems you have are solved.
"See, this is what I'm talking about. Illiteracy? What does that word even mean?"
~ Charlie Kelly: Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

PM me!
DanWright
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » June 11th, 2015, 8:34 pm

Interesting to see you got the opposite reaction I did.

A while back, I proposed a script that would associate value with reward; if you feel like you've got real benefit or enjoyment from a donation-funded site/'tist/whatever, giving them a small donation will seem a natural thing to do if you can afford it. Half the responses I got were "It'll be more effective if you just do a simple induction then command them to give you money".

One thing I'd recommend is comparing your file to other things the person enjoys. If listening to this brings you more enjoyment than watching a movie, then maybe you'll send me the money you would have spent on the movie. Something like that; assigning a value to the file based on whatever the listener considers comparable in value. Maybe also explicitly reference that they might want to give you some of their disposable income; you seem to be quite good at hiding non-obvious addiction and dependance suggestions in the induction, so I think you would need to at least remind the subject that they don't have to feel bad about it if/when they don't have the money to offer.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby wohermiston » June 12th, 2015, 7:56 am

"Right, because counselling is going to make it so that I can afford more groceries because a room mate didn't pay last month rent and left me and my other room mate over 300 dollars short which leaves me about 150 or more short for this month, and possible next month even worse because that's when the cost of utilities comes through. "

"I'm naturally a fast learner. I have a slightly higher than average IQ. "

These early statements just baffle me as to how they could lead to a carrer in findom.

Building a profitable customer base in any business takes a long long time.

Maybe the 1 thing to cosider for quick cash would be:
1. better screening of roomates.
2. contact local government for financial assistance

Some may also be misled by seeing a pay file here with 100's of downloads. It should be mentioned that you only pay for a file once here and you can download as many times as you want. 100 downloads on a $10 file does not mean the author took in $1000.00. IE it does not mean 1000 different people downloaded it. It could just be the same 10 people downloading multiple times.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges