Friendly companion female personality file

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Friendly companion female personality file

Postby ThatoneGurll » May 29th, 2015, 9:13 am

Hey there, I know there's female takeover and your other half.
But I've just given a new subject a brand new (fully functional) female personality and she was able to take control and speak immediately after being created.

I've read posts about the your other half file and the female take over file and those female companions don't seem as developed as quickly.

I can take the script I used for them, refine it a bit and turn it into a file.

Is there anyone out there who would want that?
The script would have safeties for example so she can not just take control any time she wants.
Unlike other files it doesn't create a split or borrow from your own personality. It would create an entirely seperate, and unique entity and being in your mind.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 30th, 2015, 2:04 pm

Your file definitely sounds interesting. Even though I have used Your Other Half -- I started the thread dedicated to it -- I would be interested. I have always been interested in multiple personalities, so ...
Last edited by OxyFemboi on June 6th, 2015, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby 000lotsofzeros000 » May 30th, 2015, 2:50 pm

Would it be too much to ask if this other half might also help you with understanding women and getting some...

or is this too outlandish?

I remember reading about those files and these other personalities would take over the host... not something I would want...
000lotsofzeros000

Postby ThatoneGurll » May 31st, 2015, 5:26 am

000lotsofzeros000 wrote:Would it be too much to ask if this other half might also help you with understanding women and getting some...

or is this too outlandish?

I remember reading about those files and these other personalities would take over the host... not something I would want...

It isn't too outlandish but you'd have to wait until she emerges and then get her help when she's emerged. The new personality would be more likely to need YOUR help developing and learning things as you two would be able to communicate and she'd be watching everything through your own five senses and what you experience some of it would be open to her to observe that way she can ask you questions about things and learn and grow as her own person/being.

While she'd know what she would need to (mostly) to pass as an 18 year old girl it would still somewhat borrow form what you know or believe an 18 year old girl to be like.

I can make her older if needed but that's the basic idea.. emergent personalities are better than creating a split from your own mind. Not the best way to go about it as you lose part of yourself... maybe more.
There'd be direct suggestions she will understand it's your body and life and enjoy being a part of it none the less and be happy to learn with you and help you with anything you may need.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby pczelda » July 6th, 2015, 11:54 pm

This is not intended in a mean way, just wondering, how would it be possible to have an alternate personality created in your mind if it doesn't take something from you? Simple physics suggests that to get something, you have to give up an equal portion of something else.
pczelda
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » July 7th, 2015, 8:29 am

pczelda wrote:This is not intended in a mean way, just wondering, how would it be possible to have an alternate personality created in your mind if it doesn't take something from you? Simple physics suggests that to get something, you have to give up an equal portion of something else.

My alter was created from all of the unused potential. I used to be gender queer and had a lot of unexpressed masculinity. Butch sucked up all that unused potential and came to life. I even picked up some of it from him.

It's not going to be a loss for either of you if you share some traits as long as there's enough difference.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Re: Friendly companion female personality file

Postby dakmur » August 2nd, 2017, 10:21 am

I am very interested in this I would like a female alter but not have her take over when ever she wants
dakmur

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges