best file for long term obedience?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

best file for long term obedience?

Postby fearghus » August 2nd, 2015, 8:45 am

My wife and I are developing an FLR ... and she keeps me in chastity and sometimes uses domestic discipline

Does anyone have a file that can help me reinforce obedience to my wife?

Something to keep me mindful that she is the head of the house and the final say in all matters ... something to help me associate good feelings with obeying her and negative feelings with disobeying her?

Something that will strongly motivate me to want to take on more chores and feel energized in doing it?
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jackstock » November 18th, 2015, 10:18 am

Love the idea, thanks feargus!
What other things does your wife like? Chores you say? Anything else she likes you to do? What does she appreciate? What does she want more of?
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

does she hypnotize u

Postby HypnoZorro » November 18th, 2015, 3:51 pm

@feargus, does she hypnotize you ?
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Re: does she hypnotize u

Postby fearghus » November 18th, 2015, 6:56 pm

HypnoZorro wrote:@feargus, does she hypnotize you ?

No, not directly

But I frequently listen to 'submit to your mistress' on a loop at a very low volume, and after some time of having done this ... I notice that when my wife is making eye contact and directly speaking to me in a 'controlling' manner ... it does act a little lime implanting a suggestion. I've told her about this effect and I think she will likely use it (sparingly) to good effect
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » November 19th, 2015, 3:26 am

Jackstock wrote:Love the idea, thanks feargus!
What other things does your wife like? Chores you say? Anything else she likes you to do? What does she appreciate? What does she want more of?

Chores, yes ... particularly dishes, folding laundry, cleaning the kitchen and bathroom etc.

Not back talking when she tells me to do something ... like that :)
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

option

Postby HypnoZorro » November 19th, 2015, 6:36 am

@feargus, well one thing you could is get a general hypnotic program like ultradepth, and have her make an affirmation recording oh how and why you will behave. Then you listen to the general hypnotic program and play the affirmation recording underneath.

The "you will obey your Mistress" phrase can work, but it is not optimized. Change is based on resources, benefits, and the how and why of change.

Why doesnt she make you pay for a couple of books about hypnosis like Ormind McGills Encylopedia of Stage Hypnosis and Hypnosis For Dummies ?
Then she can zap you into compliance.
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » November 19th, 2015, 5:47 pm

Thanks HZ ...

I will give that some thought, but at this stage, she skeptical about hypnosis at best ... this part of our flr I'm doing more passively (with her knowledge, of course)
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » November 19th, 2015, 6:36 pm

There are a lot of files on this site and even more on YouTube. I googled YouTube fore "hypnosis obey spouse" and came up with a lot of hits, including this one:

Hypnosis: You Must Obey by UltraHypnosis .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UvBnWtYGD8

This video is designed to make the viewer enjoy being more obedient to people they trust. This video is not a Slave Hypnosis video but it can be used to greatly increase the effectiveness of a Slave Hypnosis recording. If you want to request a topic for a future video or order a custom mp3 please feel free to email me at ultrahypnosis@gmail.com. Thank you for watching and have a great day.

There are hundreds more ....
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges