Need a File to JUST Wet and Mess with or w/o diaper.

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Need a File to JUST Wet and Mess with or w/o diaper.

Postby sissykatheryne » August 13th, 2015, 7:55 am

Looking for a file that can help me JUST wet and mess with or without a diaper, NO baby stuff, no masturbation, no other stuff... Just Wet and Mess at anytime, anywhere, LOSS ALL control of Bladder and Bowels Period. I WANT to be put into diapers 24/7, but I've tried to wear diapers 24/7 but end up holding till I got home. I DO NOT WANT to have control NO MORE!
I really want to wear and use diapers 24/7, maybe even a Mommy or Daddy could help with this?
Can someone help? PLEASE!!!
sissykatheryne

Postby wohermiston » August 13th, 2015, 9:21 am

Hi,
You could try my latest one Forgotten Baby. I know what you are thinking, but there isn't a whole lot of baby references in it, just that you need to reconnect with your forgotten baby to get the behaviour you want.
http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/8782/Forgotten-Baby.php Good Luck. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby minerelaxer » August 13th, 2015, 9:42 am

hello their, you can use " enhanced uncontrollable pee pants" It will take care of the wetting part. As far as the messing not really sure. Their is no baby talk, their is no masturbation in the session. Just straight up wetting.
minerelaxer

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges