Don't cum file

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Don't cum file

Postby lego » August 15th, 2015, 10:01 am

Hey, I was thinking of a creating a file that would make it hard for you to cum unless your partner said a phrase which will open the flood gates. The purpose of the file is not set on the idea to give your partner (or only yourself) the ability to control whether you cum or not but can be seen as a bonus if you like being a submissive. It is to keep on enjoying yourself masturbating and engaging in sex. For those who enjoy masturbating and edging but not cumming may want a file like this. So not only can they keep on edging but still feel horny and energised afterward. Being able to have sex for a long time without being able to cum. Just aching and aching to cum but unable to. Always at the edge but you cannot cum. Also think about making sure your penis is never soft.

Would anyone be interested in a file like this?
Any pointers or suggestions?
lego
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » August 16th, 2015, 5:31 am

I don't hate the idea at all, and am hoping for a good orgasm control file that is effective on me ...

But seems like a lot of suggestions to put into one file ... maybe pare down a little and focus
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CyrilMtl » August 16th, 2015, 9:42 pm

I would love a masturbation loop that keep you on the edge, who is stronger ? you or the hypnotist ... just for the time you listen, no other effect after.
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » August 17th, 2015, 2:53 am

CyrilMtl wrote:I would love a masturbation loop that keep you on the edge, who is stronger ? you or the hypnotist ... just for the time you listen, no other effect after.

Try Vive's Useless Stroking loop ... let it palsy a couple times through before starting to rub one out.
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges