Wondering if possible??

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Wondering if possible??

Postby makemeababy » August 30th, 2015, 6:06 am

Hello, was wondering if anyone could do a file that will stop me from touching my cock, so that my mistress will have complete control of it, making me unable to masturbate and maybe even unable to hold it to go to the toilet so i have to sit, to be completly obediant and worship my mistress, i suppose similar to chastity but without the need for the devices. Maybe a sick feeling when i try to masturbate or touch my cock.

I hope someone can help, sorry for the messy description
makemeababy

Postby fearghus » August 30th, 2015, 7:44 am

Honestly, a good device like the jailbird from mature metal will take of all that ...

In the mean time, have a look at these files and see what you think ...

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/7949/Sleepy-Chastity-Curse-2.0.php

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/4950/ocntrl-Deep-Trance-Medley.php
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby makemeababy » August 30th, 2015, 10:29 am

Will have a look thanks. Have tried a few chastity devices but aparrently not effective enough, she wants me to have no claim to my penis at all. The files sound interesting will give it a go
makemeababy

Postby fearghus » August 30th, 2015, 11:10 am

The chastity device wasn't effective enough???

Also try Cali's Curse ... while not exactly what you are looking for, if Yu need her permission to com, she'll have ultimate control.
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Couple questions for you

Postby pczelda » September 12th, 2015, 9:12 pm

makemeababy wrote:Will have a look thanks. Have tried a few chastity devices but aparrently not effective enough, she wants me to have no claim to my penis at all. The files sound interesting will give it a go

Hi. I was wondering, what are you and your mistress aiming for in this? Does she want to claim your penis like it's completely hers, to do with as she pleases only, even though it will still be attached to your body? To the point where when she talks about it, she uses terms relating to it being her penis, and you come to think of it that way too? Where it's insulting to her as well, if you ever tried to touch it or even look at it without her permission?

2nd question, would she want a special hypnosis file that would create feelings of arousal in her own body whenever she does anything extensive with the penis, such as masturbation? And not feelings from being attracted to it, but from the sheer joy of using it and having control of it. (Possible/optional, additional effect: The penis is only affected by what she wants, not what you want; things you see will never make it bigger, no matter how sexual in nature they are; only when she says something related to this theme.)
pczelda
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges