hypnotic chastity idea

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

hypnotic chastity idea

Postby ProfessorPig » August 31st, 2015, 3:46 pm

people have been requesting a chastity file from me for a little while now, but up until today i have not been able to think of what i would like to do for one. i might make it at some point, but i thought i would share it here first in case someone else is more interested in making it.

my idea is to create a file that helps you "forget" where you put the key to your chastity device. it would have safeties so that you do not actually lose the key, or so that if there is an emergency you could remember where it was.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby mark4122 » August 31st, 2015, 3:54 pm

hi i have an idea its like vive,s you need a plug but in yore balls/cock
that bilds to a burn so you have to put the device back on
mark4122

Postby mark4122 » August 31st, 2015, 3:57 pm

o sorry an itch that bilds to a burn say over 3 hrs so you have to put the device back on
mark4122

Forgetting keys

Postby rubberdog » September 5th, 2015, 4:55 am

For the last couple of years I have been using a lockbox to hold my keys while I am locked up. It's a process to spin the tumblers to create a new combo, take a pic without looking, share the pic with my KH (long distance relationship), then delete the pic, lock the keys away and spin the tumblers again, ALL without looking at the new combo so I can't release myself early. If I could be made to forget the combo after creating it, that would make the whole process easier. I really get off being able to see the box on the mantle and knowing my keys are in there, but not being able to get at them.

I know this process isn't for everyone, so take what works and ignore the rest. :wink:
rubberdog

Re: Forgetting keys

Postby VeryGnawty » September 6th, 2015, 2:44 am

rubberdog wrote:If I could be made to forget the combo after creating it, that would make the whole process easier.

You can be made to forget things via hypnosis. It's happened to me before.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby wolfnchains » November 7th, 2015, 9:32 pm

How about a file that robs you of your sex drive for 23 hours a day. But during the 24th hour, maybe at random or triggered somehow, you find yourself bound to your bed or chair and experience all that stored up arousal you. When its over, you are free to move when you surrender your ability to masturbate and orgasm.
wolfnchains
Regular
Regular

Postby sfhole2stretch » November 10th, 2015, 10:16 am

I've always wondered about just using boredom as an in. Masturbation is boring and doesn't satisfy therefore is unnecessary. True pleasure is only in your hole. That sort of thing.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges