Tomboy personality

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Tomboy personality

Postby uBun2 » November 10th, 2015, 8:45 am

This might seem a little odd, but here goes.

I like the notion of male-to-female personality changes, feminization, and all that sort of thing, but those don't quite fit the kind of girlish personality I'm looking for.

I'd like to be a spunky, high-energy tomboy type of girl, but I can't even find a single file referencing "tomboy" personalities in even the slightest way.

I really want to behave like a tomboy and fit into that role more readily, instead of the usual bimbo, slut, mademoiselle, and femboi kind of changes. More someone who can wear a modest dress with combat boots at the same time. The type of girl that in Japanese would use "Boku" to refer to themselves, but who is also clearly feminine in a more subtle way.

Image Image
uBun2
Regular
Regular

Postby whome » November 10th, 2015, 9:03 am

Female Takeover doesn't seem to force any particular type of female personality...

Rebecca seems to me to be just about the farthest thing from "sissy" type as one might imagine. Though not tomboy either. So, if the feminine side of your personality would be tomboy'ish, you might end up with a very assertive, rough and ready alter.
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby uBun2 » November 10th, 2015, 12:43 pm

whome wrote:Female Takeover doesn't seem to force any particular type of female personality...

Rebecca seems to me to be just about the farthest thing from "sissy" type as one might imagine. Though not tomboy either. So, if the feminine side of your personality would be tomboy'ish, you might end up with a very assertive, rough and ready alter.

I'm not looking for an alternate personality or ego, but a more generalized change to behave in that way as the only personality.
uBun2
Regular
Regular

Postby kunoichi » December 17th, 2015, 5:44 am

you and me both.....
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » December 17th, 2015, 5:53 am

http://shop.studiojezebel.com/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=tomboy
kunoichi
Mentor