seeing babies makes you horny

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

seeing babies makes you horny

Postby chase1 » December 28th, 2015, 11:30 am

I was thinking about writing a script that would make a female listener super aroused whenever she sees babies, or children. I would play on the bodies need to procreate, so that the listener would grow increasingly horny until she has found a man to have sex with. Any thoughts, or ideas too add in would be appreciated.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mister_Marmalade » December 28th, 2015, 11:06 pm

I think this is a creative idea (playing on the need to procreate - an interesting link, to be sure). But this verges close enough to pedophilia for comfort, in my opinion. I don't think that associations should be made between sexual arousal and children. It just seems like a dangerous path, even if it's indirect.
Mister_Marmalade
Regular
Regular

Postby chase1 » December 29th, 2015, 12:01 am

I hadn't even though of that. After my wife had our son some things changed. Now when she holds an infant her breasts get sore and she gets aroused for me. And hearing an infant cry also makes her breasts sore.

So I thought playing on that natural biological response would yield strong results. I would hate for a subject to redirect those feelings towards minors. And I don't think that would happen, but it could. I think you are probably right, best to leave this as just an idea.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 29th, 2015, 1:47 am

If you include a few suggestions about the need for children to be protected, it would go a long way toward ameliorating or even eliminating the child molester possibility. Instead of a possible predator, you have a possible protector.

It's all in how you phrase the suggestions....
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby little-bri » December 29th, 2015, 2:04 am

an interesting consideration OxyFemBoi..... but unfortunately, i really don't think that it would matter, because of the underlying encouragement of potentially pedophillic tendencies.

Sorry.... i have to concur with Mister_Marmalade's assessment here, this idea should be removed and not given additional consideration (to keep any "heat" off of EMG and all of us).
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dark_wolf49 » December 29th, 2015, 7:03 am

He never said about having sex with kids, he said that she would get horny till she found a "MAN" to have sex with. So how would be a pedo file ?? Just wondering?
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 29th, 2015, 7:58 am

Well this would be for the ladies, probably married with kids, so if any ladies out there have experienced "baby pain" please add some insight and opinion.

I am married, 35, M. We get into some light bdsm, but I am trying to get her into hypnosis. She is too scared of loosing control. I thought a script like that might open the door.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 29th, 2015, 8:14 am

"Baby Pain" is where the idea for this script came from. I have heard lots of women talk about it, especially after they have had one grow into a toddler. They will hold a baby and want to go after their husbands. Basically the script would suggest that it happen in women who don't already experience this, extend it to young children as well, and make it continue until they are able to be with either their man, or one that would make a good father. If the woman is a stay at home mom, by the time her husband gets home, wow. It would have a temporary trigger, I need a break. It would stop all arousal, but wear off she she sees her husband.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges