Crazy feminization

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Crazy feminization

Postby Sarentheshemale » January 9th, 2016, 11:02 pm

I put this on the feminization forum, but maybe it belongs here.

Well I'm into feminization, but I have a little different idea of what I want to be than the standard sissy, shemale, transgendered, etc. I have got a few files off this site that I want to happen, but there are too many to listen too for me at this current point. So I was wondering if there was a general purpose file that comes close to what I desire, or if someone could make a special file to cover it all in one sitting; that I would pay for of course. I am currently a 22 year old, six foot 170 pound red headed male, and here is the list of what I want to become.

First off I want to decrease my height from anywhere between 5'3" to 5'6". I would like a teenage body again, but this time of course a female like body; a to b cup milky breast, thin waste, bubble butt, small hands, small feet, smooth skin, and little hair besides silky hair on top of my head. I want to fully feminize my face, voice, appearance, how I act, but with a tomboy/punk twist; I'm not into the whole bimbo thing. For genitals.... well i'd like a micro penis to no penis at all, but with testicles in tact; I'm also not into the smooth crotch, though that would be better than what I have now. I also don't want big testicles, but a small little null fun sack that can produce just enough testosterone for a real female. Oddly enough while I'm not into the whole wetting yourself thing, I wish to be cursed with ccp, but in this case it would be precum, not man cum. I also wish to be cursed with breast milk production.

As far as sexual things go, I want my pleasure centers to be moved from my dick, to my testicles, nipples, breasts, ass, mouth, and anus. I don't want to be hard ever again, but I would like to still keep some pleasure in my clit or pee-hole, and I want the full body female orgasm. I want my anus to feel like a vagina mixed with an anus during sex, for double the pleasure. I also want my taste buds to be enhanced and to gain lots of pleasure from oral activities. I also want my skin, butt, breast, and nipples to be like a very sensitive female. I also am bisexual, and wish to stay that way; being attracted to females, males, and shemales. I also would like enhancing the taste of dick, male cum, female juices, breast milk, and kissing both male and females.

Even with all of this, I would like affirmations to stay healthy and in shape, keeping my nice hour shape in good order. Anyways I know this is a lot, but could anybody help me out? Thanks again!
Sarentheshemale

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges