Clown Hypnosis

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Clown Hypnosis

Postby snaxattack » February 5th, 2016, 12:07 am

Admittedly this is a different type of hypnosis that would be cool to have. The idea is that the listener is turned into a clown, or act like a clown. The clown can be really any clown, as long as it isn't like a murderer clown or something like that. Can be a circus clown, Harley Quinn from Batman, or even a sexual type of clown.

The hypnosis would either be categorized as a Transformation, Humiliation, or Behavioral File. Transformation for be turned into a clown, humiliation for just being humiliated but being proud of it, and behavioral for being more sillier in society. File can be temporary, or permanent to the listener.

Hope someone likes and will do the idea!
snaxattack

Re: Clown Hypnosis

Postby Jal379 » April 20th, 2016, 3:05 pm

I also like this idea. I would be lying if I said I didn't have some sort of strange clown fetish.

It's seems that as I'm getting older, there are fewer and fewer kinks out there that I don't find hot.
Jal379
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » April 20th, 2016, 10:13 pm

I'm working on this. It sounds like you confirmed my notion that this is typically a humiliation thing. I posted about this in another thread here:
https://www.warpmymind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14083&hilit=clown&sid=15404553967865104cea6fe3f1e19155

Your description sounds basically just like what I am planning to make, though
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby snaxattack » April 27th, 2016, 9:58 pm

Can't wait for the file :)
snaxattack

Postby Plaat » May 10th, 2016, 11:35 pm

I've been interested in this as well; I see it as silly without the stupid; I'm not one for humilitation; its actully a turn off for me. Anyway I've been collecting notes and ideas that would go into such a file; or set of them. Clowns talking about themselves or their craft (it is preforming after all). some bimbo qualities are there, makeup, certain outfits, silly, happy, bubbly, giggling, etc.
Do what makes you happy and ask for help when you're not.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ikitsch » March 14th, 2023, 7:57 pm

Looks like I'm more than a little late to the discussion, but I can see months between replies, so what's several years more? Has anyone made a hypno file that incorporates a specific task under hypnosis in the middle of the file? I've seen a few that want you to "feel like a clown," but none that direct the listener under hypnosis to stop the file, go put on your clown makeup and costume, and then return to the file. I really like the idea of a do-able physical transformation happening.
After that point, you could have the listener act like a clown, or wake up without the ability to see their own transformation, so they don't realize that everyone else will see them as a clown. Also, a hypnotic trigger that has the listener involuntarily smash a pie that they're holding into their own face would be hilarious.
ikitsch

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges