Amazon Virus

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Amazon Virus

Postby Pugugly001 » February 13th, 2016, 7:11 am

I was looking at the concept of the Shrinking Control Panel in one of the other forums, and what I'd like would be a kind of exact opposite 'curse', where you started to see the women around you getting slowly taller and more fit, sexier and more intimidating. Maybe there's an Amazon Flu, maybe there's a gym on the 13th floor of your building, but the balance of power is tilting.

You yourself would remain the same height of course.
Pugugly001

Re: Amazon Virus

Postby Jackstock » March 9th, 2016, 7:41 am

I'm into this. Anything interesting to add? I like that you have ideas that are a little story like and fantasy. MORE
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby Pugugly001 » March 12th, 2016, 9:35 am

Not much, except I confess I always like to have some pheromone mind control mixed in with amazons - I blame Marknew for that particular combination of fetishes, but there's a consistency to it I like.

A) As a male there's a legitimate reason to 'complain' if you're being shrunk and being made 'less than you were'; But women being improved in some way while you're not? Suddenly things are being built to be convenient for people *bigger* than you? Didn't have any complaints when it worked in your favor but now you suddenly have complaints? (And yes, I'm 6'2" so in my tiny little brain women are now say 6'6" or so - {Grin})

B) A Woman's Pheromones getting more powerful as her muscles get more powerful and she gets sexier just seems like an kinda 'cruel but obviously logical' one - two punch for the man that was powerful and suddenly isn't. Maybe your angry about how much harder it is to be a man now and that women are fast-tracked past you at work, but just being around them exposes you to their pheromones ... because pseudo-science is *fun* right!

C) What causes it? Who knows! I confess to a fondness for femdom conspiracies, but they say that there was a version of influenza that has no record of existing before the Earth passed through the tail of a comet in the 1200's. Or maybe it started at the end of the Mayan Calendar - that was an awfully disappointing apocalypse anyway.

Pug
Pugugly001

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » March 19th, 2016, 5:43 pm

I've been using the Shrinking hypno file since early January now with a great amount of success (down over 4 inches!). I started on the file because of my attraction to Amazon women and the idea of feeling "small" when compared to much bigger, stronger ladies. If I could combine that with the ability to make the women around me bigger and stronger, I might be in absolute heaven!
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges