Armpit Fetish

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Armpit Fetish

Postby OxyFemboi » March 8th, 2016, 11:28 pm

I looked on WMM and found, to my surprise, that there is no file concerning an armpit fetish. There are files to implant fetishes for almost everything else, but no file mentions armpits (with the possible exception of Professor Pig's Pig Musk). I think this would be a great addition to the available files. Surely I'm not the only person on here who thinks a file to induce an armpit fetish would be a good idea.

I'm quoting from Vive's description of his Foot Fetish files (suitably modified), but the idea is the same:
Armpit Fetish Active:
Listen to this file if you want to worship your partner's armpits. This file gives you a deep craving for it. When you do it, you will enjoy his armpits even more deeply. Everything else will fade from your mind as you focus on the here and now. All that exists are your partner's armpits and your pleasure. And this will be extremely pleasurable. This file can be used together with Armpit Worship Passive for your partner.

Armpit Fetish Passive:
Listen to this file if your partner desires to worship your armpits. This file can help if you want to fulfil your partner's desire, but still have doubts about them worshipping your armpits. It will help you to enjoy this symbiotic experience with your partner as well as massively increasing the pleasure you feel from it. Even if you don’t have a problem with your partner worshipping your armpits, this file will increase the pleasure you derive from it. This file can be used together with Armpit Worship Active for your partner.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Re: Armpit Fetish

Postby brainwashedrachel » June 22nd, 2016, 7:58 am

I realize I'm labeling myself "really weird" by saying this, but I did that by signing up anyway. So:

I have a slight fetish for the scent of attractive guys' armpits, including the idea of it taking me into a trance. I think it stems from an earlier fetish for hot guys in tank tops which relates more to the straightforward "biceps = hot." Anyway, I'd totally give this a listen to strengthen it and make the trance part a reality. So you have at least one other person who'd like this idea.
brainwashedrachel

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges