File ideas, and if you want training pm me.

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

File ideas, and if you want training pm me.

Postby ThatoneGurll » May 28th, 2016, 7:24 pm

So ... I don't know if I should make them but it seems no one else is.
Here's just a few files ideas I have had in my recent inspirational moments.

Because normally I only think of stuff i'd enjoy but I'm starting to broaden my interest.

1- Become the pet of the first person's voice you hear after listening to the file.
What it would do:
Exactly as it says, first it lays down rules of what a pet is.
A pet is an individual who is owned and loved by another individual.
A pet is loyal.
A pet obeys it's master/mistress/owner.
A pet feels a bond with it's master/owner/mistress and needs and craves attention and training.
A pet feels better when it gets the training it needs and desires.
A pet is still a person, however in this context I want to be gender neutral.
A pet must feel a bond constantly with the person who owns them.
A pet craves the voice or presence of its' owner all of the time.
A pet wants to wear a collar, fake or real for it's owner, or have something as a symbol that it is owned, and will cherish it once it has been done. (It could be a collar or a tattoo, or more mildly a piece of clothing that is given as a gift they can wear discreetly. Anything.)

Then the file would continue.. with. You will address your owner as Mistress or Master unless they prefer a name. You will respond to the word pet when your master or mistresss /owner uses the word pet to address you and you will snap into a state of being ready to obey no matter what the situation.
You simply will give in.

The other things this file would do:
Introduce pet training, which can be continued by a dom.
I understand this subject cause i've been a pet before. Some people aren't comfortable with it and I can understand why. Being a proper pet is very challenging at first..
Further more, the pet can not easily say no or refuse a suggestion of their master/mistress.
So, to be ordered is to feel loved and owned. And anytime the pet is ordered it just craves for more training and is very happy to obey. No matter the order. Infact... it gets a thrill out of the servitude it feels.. and feels more fulfilled than anything else in the world can provide when it happens to obey the suggestion or command of it's owner/mistress/dom/master
Whenever the pet is given an order after the phrase "Pet I order you to", by their owner or dom, they will be completely compelled in all their being to obey and follow the order.
Even if they can't conciously understand How to follow the order, their mind will begin trying to follow it and even if they do not follow the order immediately or can not, it will build up as an anticipation and need that they must eventually do it. They will think on it and wait until the moment is right to do exactly what they were told. for this emotional programming is needed in the file of such that the individual really will feel antsy about wanting to do it and can't wait. every second not following the order will feel like an itch they can't scratch and an eternity gone by.
The orders must be followed it is a pet's first purpose.

Anyways, a strong fascination or need and desire for a collar would be followed perhaps in a second file or perhaps in this one I don't know how much is too much for most people in a file my files tend to keep the same theme but build on the details of that theme and I find that keeping a common theme in a file and not straying too far but adding details helps subjects.

That was very specific wow.
Anyways another idea for a file I had would be similiar it would be become the pet of the first person you have a phone call with. Literally the same as above otherwise.
Another idea I had since I love pets is:

Become the pet of the first person you see, they can be real or fake or anime even.
But when you see them you will feel a thrill and joy in seeing your master/mistress, and
feel truly owned by them. You will feel feelings of wanting to serve and obey them and be close to them emotionally well up inside you. But a pet can only have one owner/master/mistress so choose carefully lest you become the pet of an anime character you will never truly be able to interact with.
Yes even fictional characters would work.
For instance if you became the pet of a fictional character, say Tifa from final fantasy..
Even if you knew the name of the voice actress, or you knew what the actress looked like
you would not be the actress's pet you would be Tifa's pet.

For those who like altars or want to experiment safely.
Magical Girl Companion file:
What this does,
It creates a magical girl who will visit you from another dimension either in your dreams or in whatever form best suits the situation.
If you can you will hallucinate she is real, or atleast hallucinate her presence and feel her there.
Her presence will build up over time, taking some from your own self to assist in the process.
Listening to the file daily is reccomended.
What it will cause is a magical girl who is bubbly smart happy outgoing care free, but with a catch.
If you do something she dislikes or something she doesn't agree with she can and will curse you with a temporary spell of punishment.
Not only that, she can make you take on the body or form of anything she sees fit.
If you can't hallucinate you will certainly feel that your form was still altered and it will be like you are trapped imagining yourself with that body even if you can not see it with your eyes or feel it the mental visualization will be so strong like a cage you can't escape until she sees it fit to dispell it.
The magical girl can also enter your dreams, and chat with you, and be company.
She is not cruel or evil by nature, but the more twisted your mind already is the more likely she will punish you severely.
Be warned this magical girl can do anything to your mind hypnosis can, and more.
She is a part of you, in a sense an altar ego. She is not a full personalty nor can she rule your life or take over it but that doesn't mean that she can't get strong enough to really give you a hard time or slap you if you step out of line.
You can have dialouge with her in your head if you so choose but she is only an altar, imaginary and will never become more than that.
This would be a strong safety put into the file. The magical girl can also make you do other things, like touch yourself without meaning to, or embarass you, she can even make you feel any emotions she wants. She is magical after all, and her magic gets stronger each day. Until you believe it's really magic. You would comment on the file saying "I believe it's really magic", as well just to test how well it works.

Those are just some of my ideas.
Transformations:

A pikachu transformation that goes very in depth but i'm not sure how i'd do this one.

Temporary: Become a tree... strong and tall coniferous.. peaceful.. just for relaxation and to experience what it is like to be at one with nature.

and finally.
Hypnosis listening regime:
A file which will force you to eventually follow the kind of hypnosis regime I find appropriate.
If I private message you , and request you listen to a file. you will do it.
If I ask you to message me once a day, you will find time if possible and do it.
You will train with hypnosis and keep interacting with me.
If I tell you to do something, you will do it.
You will not be my pet but see me as a girl who is training you in the art of falling into trance and the art of being trained. Being trained is not an easy task and sometimes one would like assistance.
If you are interested in a file of this kind or even something along these lines feel free to message me or pm me. That's it. Phew.. I have alot of file ideas in questionable areas I don't exactly like making people 100% helpless but it's their choice to listen to a file with a warning that says it will.. well maybe some can't resist. :) I rather enjoy some things of that nature but it's mild.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Re: File ideas, and if you want training pm me.

Postby Linds » June 2nd, 2016, 2:10 pm

For those who like altars or want to experiment safely.
Magical Girl Companion file:
What this does,
It creates a magical girl who will visit you from another dimension either in your dreams or in whatever form best suits the situation.
If you can you will hallucinate she is real, or atleast hallucinate her presence and feel her there.
Her presence will build up over time, taking some from your own self to assist in the process.
Listening to the file daily is reccomended.
What it will cause is a magical girl who is bubbly smart happy outgoing care free, but with a catch.
If you do something she dislikes or something she doesn't agree with she can and will curse you with a temporary spell of punishment.
Not only that, she can make you take on the body or form of anything she sees fit.
If you can't hallucinate you will certainly feel that your form was still altered and it will be like you are trapped imagining yourself with that body even if you can not see it with your eyes or feel it the mental visualization will be so strong like a cage you can't escape until she sees it fit to dispell it.
The magical girl can also enter your dreams, and chat with you, and be company.
She is not cruel or evil by nature, but the more twisted your mind already is the more likely she will punish you severely.
Be warned this magical girl can do anything to your mind hypnosis can, and more.
She is a part of you, in a sense an altar ego. She is not a full personalty nor can she rule your life or take over it but that doesn't mean that she can't get strong enough to really give you a hard time or slap you if you step out of line.
You can have dialouge with her in your head if you so choose but she is only an altar, imaginary and will never become more than that.
This would be a strong safety put into the file. The magical girl can also make you do other things, like touch yourself without meaning to, or embarass you, she can even make you feel any emotions she wants. She is magical after all, and her magic gets stronger each day. Until you believe it's really magic. You would comment on the file saying "I believe it's really magic", as well just to test how well it works.

I love this idea. Really. Specially those visual hallucinations... Just there are two things I am afraid of:
* She punish the listener and change him back when she decides it's a good time. What if she will never decide this? Somebody may stay cursed forever.
* She can interact in any moment. Even if somebody is somewhere public or talking with friends, she can think there's something bad against her and punish the listener.

So, to be honest, even if I like the idea, I would never try those file. I don't want to mess up with my life accidentally.

Actually I'm waiting for one file involving visual and sensual hallucinations about butt expansion. But maybe something with visual hallucinations about be somebody different (person or character of our chose) would be interesting.
Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby usuario » January 18th, 2018, 11:25 pm

What about a file that makes you increasingly attracted to older women?
usuario

Postby kilatron06 » February 5th, 2020, 8:47 am

i love the magical girlcompanion idea
kilatron06
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges