Arousal and orgasm from drinking water

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Arousal and orgasm from drinking water

Postby Corvitae » June 30th, 2016, 10:42 am

Hey all,
lately I saw a video where a girl got aroused and finally had an orgasm from drinking a 0.5L bottle of water. Could any of you make a file such that whenever drinking a bottle that size, there would be more and more arousal from every sip of water until finally it would lead to an orgasm. If you would stop to drink the water the arousal would very slowly fade until you started drinking again... I'm only a simple consumer so - anybody up for the challenge?
Corvitae

Re: Arousal and orgasm from drinking water

Postby Jackstock » July 1st, 2016, 4:59 am

This sounds really cool, and I have added it to my list. Thanks for the awesome suggestion.
You rock ;) ;)
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby FantasyRevan » March 31st, 2018, 8:27 am

Honestly I think this would be a wicked file, considering some people find arousal from feeling bloated and full or may just wanna use it to play in on some inflation/bloat fetish, arousal from water would be a mad combo. If you into that stuff just imagine downing a litre of water and seeing your belly bulge and the tightness while also experienceing arousal and possible orgasam which would only add to the pleasure. And hey, at least you wont dehydrate ;)
FantasyRevan

Postby Jackstock » April 11th, 2018, 6:03 am

I think the need for ample water is vastly understated. Most people are well below optimum hydration levels for their health. But it's possible to drink too much water. Once you get past 4 liters a day in a full sized male, it can be bad for you. How could we encourage such pleasure but still prevent drinking too much?
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » April 21st, 2018, 7:09 pm

Jackstock wrote
I think the need for ample water is vastly understated. Most people are well below optimum hydration levels for their health. But it's possible to drink too much water. Once you get past 4 liters a day in a full sized male, it can be bad for you. How could we encourage such pleasure but still prevent drinking too much?

There's a fairly simple answer. Give the subconscious suggestions that it will keep track of how much liquid the listener needs per day and has already drunk. The subconscious will know how much liquid -- it's not just water that counts; all liquids count. Perhaps they not are not as healthy as water, but they count -- has been drunk. Have the subconscious decide how much water/liquid within any 24-hour period is too much. The subconscious can easily enforce a limit it's responsible for setting. [This also avoids the one-size-fits-all problem, since one-size-fits-all rarely fits the extremes who are underweight or overweight.]

The alcohol in beer has a diuretic effect, so there is that to consider as well. This is why I stated that some liquids count less than water. If the liquid is passing right through you, it has much less effect on that limit of four liters/day you mention.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges