Woman Code Hack

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Woman Code Hack

Postby QuietStorm81 » October 30th, 2017, 4:14 pm

https://my.wellnessmama.com/wp-content/uploads/80-WhatYourMonthlyCycleRevealsAboutYourHormonesWithAlisaVitti.pdf

I heard this podcast at work, and this line jumped out at me.

"But we too as women have our own unique biochemical circadian pattern, it just happens to be 28 days. And
we have four distinct weeks that have four distinct hormonal ratios that govern our cognitive and physiological
experiences."

I would love a file for men wanting to approach and seduce women that would help them identify, through hypnotic awakening and subconscious enlightenment, what part of a woman's cycle she's in when you see her. This is a big stretch but I'm thinking that if you can emit pheremones through subconscious induction, what else could you do and/or identify in the subconscious realm. The effects would, ideally, be similar to gornyhuy's Panty and Pussy Smell Fetish, another file I'm madly in love with.

In short, I want a file that will let me know when a woman is most likely to be hot and most likely to be cold, hormone speaking, so I can better tailor my approaches altogether. Thank you.
QuietStorm81

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges