Can someone make this into file?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Can someone make this into file?

Postby Baby4EverLife2221 » November 3rd, 2017, 12:00 pm

Hello, I have some ideas about 2 yers old boy toddler training,I have a couple of cool effects that I would like to achieve but I can not put together hypnosis properly as: the fear of the dark, the feeling of being in the diapers, the sucking of the thumb or the teat, the need to fall asleep from the stuffed animals or teddy bear, the need to drink from the bottle with the teat, the need to sleep with the light-night light, baby talk being whit safe place, play with baby toys without fear or shame, enjoy with Children's TV , Attachment Objects,and Pacifier Dependence
Baby4EverLife2221

Re: Can someone make this into file?

Postby skeletonpetlover » November 3rd, 2017, 9:30 pm

I just wrote a script that might fill most of these. I'll look it over tomorrow and see if it's what you're looking for. I didn't get everything and I sort of structured it around fear of the dark. I'm not really a hypnotist so it's possible this is all wrong, but I'll post the script and/or a recording tomorrow and see if it works for you.

It'll be a body and awakener but it'll need an induction. I don't know how to write one of those.
skeletonpetlover

Postby OxyFemboi » November 4th, 2017, 4:28 am

skeletonpetlover
It'll be a body and awakener but it'll need an induction. I don't know how to write one of those.

I used the File Navigator and used the search term "induction". I got 1214 results. Obviously there are a few files that say things like "this file needs an induction" but many of them are inductions. Some of them have scripts. The induction EMG uses most often is called Focus Induction. I have a file folder of eighty-one (81) inductions that I have downloaded from WMM. I also have a file folder titled Inductions And Deepeners from How To Do Inductions.com from (obviously) http://howtodoinductions.com/. It contains twenty-six (26) popular inductions and deepeners.

If you google "free hypnosis induction scripts", you will get a list of "about 780,000" sites with induction scripts that have been tested and used. Most are in the public domain. The few that are not are usually clearly marked.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby skeletonpetlover » November 4th, 2017, 9:44 am

Oh, thank you! My worry about recording an induction someone else wrote was the possibility of accidentally stealing one, but I think I discouraged myself from actually searching for a script, thinking there wouldn't be that many few use ones out there.
skeletonpetlover

Postby OxyFemboi » November 4th, 2017, 3:28 pm

Skeletonpetlover,

If you PM me and give me an email where I can attach files for you to download, I will send you scripts of a few inductions I heartily recommend. Some inductions implant triggers; I remove anything like that.

I only heard of one person ever having a problem using someone else's Induction.

Writing your own induction is really easy. Pretend that you're hypnotizing someone ... and pull out one of the "old movie script hypnosis inductions" that people make fun of. "You're at the top of a (sturdy) flight of (usually ten) stairs. With each step you go down, you get sleepier and sleepier" or "You're in an elevator ..." (You're usually on the tenth floor) or "look at the flickering candle. As you do, you just watch how the flame dances ..." or "look at the pocket watch. See how it's swinging from side to side. As it swings, it picks up light and seems to sparkle as you watch it. You just follow it with your eyes ...". {People who listen to a lot of hypnofiles have walked down many, many, many flights of stairs, ridden more elevators down to the first floor than most elevator repairmen, and walked in more forests where they've gotten lost than many others. I'm surprised we're not in better shape than most of the population.

You need Premium access to download Scripts from WMM. Most people, if you ask, will give permission to use the script. Some people say you can use it in their Description. One or two say that they have given someone else exclusive rights to use the script. I think all of the Inductions uploaded to WMM -- I have 130 downloaded -- are available for use.

An induction usually runs about ten minutes. Some people need longer inductions to go under. Those Inductions usually indicate that they are for people who have trouble going into trance; for example, they may have "long" in the title. Vive's Deep Clean file has an extremely long induction, which makes certain you're really deep before it removes all unwanted triggers and suggestions. That may be why it works so well.

Oxy
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges