Orc Transformation.

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Orc Transformation.

Postby neuteu » December 22nd, 2017, 3:22 am

Here's another idea/ challenge from me Orcs have always fasnated me so I was thinking about an hypnosis file that turns you into an orc. I think it should dumb down the listener to the point of hulk speak,make the listener want to wear a loin cloth, muscle growth, the growth of tusks, green skin, high sex drive and inspired by a file from EMG the orc will come out at random times when it is safe. you guys can add some more to this idea if you feel like it.
neuteu

Re: Orc Transformation.

Postby Psycapra » June 10th, 2020, 6:24 am

Dude im right behind you on this one. Would love if somone made a dumb down orc file. Please i want yo embrace a brutish way of life. Grow a thic brow tusks sticking out of my jutting jaw. Hairy matted moobs swelling over my green girthy ball belly. Overgrown orcish balls and a small little thic code of a dick keeping all that primal musk swelling inside. Don't mind loosing head hair and growing a thick pelt of hair on my back and chest
Psycapra

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges