Hypnosis for rewriting the self

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis for rewriting the self

Postby kzarin » January 5th, 2018, 10:42 am

If self is an ongoing illusion then rewriting it may be plausible yes?

This would allow a person to slowly and deeply be altered to know itself as another new person in the same mind.

Such recreation would allow for commands to work that could not work previously due to values and inhibitions of the old self.

My own hypnosis work hits a limit here and this one would be keen to here of any files that folks may use to erase and rewrote the self perception such that these limits disappear as they never existed for the new person.

Its hard to fully explain but brainwashing and cult techniques use this notion. I'd like my own custom files to have a much more devastating impact.

So, help to cause this would be gratefully received.

Your side is just help with the experiencing the self being replaced by a self that can't help but naturally desire to fulfil all of the instructions in my own files.

You wouldn't be needing to add commands you find difficult or objectionable.

Merely commands that in a neutral fashion allow a complete sense of self erasure and a total compliant self put in place.
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges