I have ideas but I can not write scripts

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

I have ideas but I can not write scripts

Postby Baby4EverLife2221 » January 10th, 2018, 9:20 am

hello everyone, I have some ideas for new hypnosis files, but I can not translate them into a script, I care the most for a file that would physically regress my body up to age 2-4 years , I would like to have a baby fat that my height would change from 175 centimeters to 92,98 or a little more if you can not do it as much as I would like to have a height of 104 centimeters, I would like to easily carry baby diapers, sleep in a normal baby crib that you can get in any children's store, I would like to be able to no problem to wear clothes for small children or kids, I would really like to wear clothes from Paw Patrol, Cars or other child's movies ,and as it can not regress age of my body, then at least I would have any toddler or baby height and weight to fit in a little child clothes and diapers , besides, I would like to let the baby food and baby formula good taste with hypnosis, I would also like to be afraid of the darkness and monsters in the wardrobe to sleep with a lit night light, a teddy bear, Paci and make me be able to speak just like a toddler this is my wish and I would like it to come true thanks to hypnosis, at least in part. :)
Baby4EverLife2221

Re: I have ideas but I can not write scripts

Postby ProfessorPig » January 10th, 2018, 7:25 pm

one file is not going to accomplish everything you are looking for, indeed many of the things you are requesting may be outside of what is possible in hypnosis in general. as a good starting point you may want to try the "Shrinking - control panel for your height" file. you might benefit from learning silk screening as well if you want to recreate your favorite kids cloths. there are a couple existing baby behavior files as well, but i cant point to any specific ones off the top of my head.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Baby4EverLife2221 » January 11th, 2018, 11:39 am

unless someone would help me and put together a script to get through hpnozie what is possible
Baby4EverLife2221

Postby Baby4EverLife2221 » January 11th, 2018, 11:43 am

You wrote a shrinking control panel for your height, and if you did something similar but changing the weight instead of growth, so that you can fit in baby diapers that you can get in any supermarket :)
Baby4EverLife2221

Postby Baby4EverLife2221 » January 11th, 2018, 11:50 am

and as for the shrinking control panel of your height, it does not work very well in my case, because from what I read on the forum, 92 centimeters of height would not be possible because this hypnosis has some protection which does not allow me to achieve such growth by my only solution it would be getting to the script itself and modifying it to my needs, but I do not have a premium so I can download the same scripts :(, unless someone who has a bonus will download an interesting script for me and send it to me by e-mail or he would dictate to me in a private message , sorry for my bad english i use google translate :)
Baby4EverLife2221

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges