Non erotic and apologies.

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Non erotic and apologies.

Postby soulfiremage » March 19th, 2018, 1:31 am

I know this isn't the usual thing and I have mostly used hypnosis for erotica however I have two requests for advice if anyone is interested. I can get into trance easily.

What I'm after is 1) motivation and desire to study and program more in general, it's my job but it's not as easy to advance now as my interest keeps flagging or being diluted. [I wanna code n elp im at work but e gotta read more n do more jus code so I can learn it]

2)Writing. Part of me likes to write fiction etc and study writing, however it keeps being side tracked or put off, then inspiration dries a lot.
{We want to do more of this stuff guys. We apologise if folks aren't familiar with tulpas and don't quite know how to handle it, just see us as more members who just happen to share a skull}

I'd be keen on any useful files others have found for these things.
I have tried one that sets out to tie sexual interest to studying, however we don't think that is for us. A good nudge probably works better perhaps.
Thank you!
soulfiremage

Re: Non erotic and apologies.

Postby HornyDude » March 19th, 2018, 1:32 pm

I have two suggestions:

1. From the main menu on the WMM homepage follow "Links" to 'Hypno-Files.com'. This is the sister site to WMM and is for non-erotic hypno files. If you check out the categories there, you may find some files that would help.

2. Based on your posts, you have had success with the Enchanted Keyboard Curse. Have you tried writing some suggestions that would require you to spend a certain amount of time either learning code or writing fiction on a daily basis? I cannot count the number of interviews of authors, painters, etc. where they emphasize the daily discipline of actually facing a blank page, or blank canvas. I suppose writing the curse could be your first project.

Hope you find something that helps.

HornyDude
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges