Older women fetish

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Older women fetish

Postby usuario » May 9th, 2018, 10:08 pm

We are generally attratced to youth and beauty is generally associated with your. I think it would be interesting to flip that upside down. So the older the woman, the more attractive and sexy she seems. As well as establish a preference for older women over younger women.
Just a thought.
usuario

Re: Older women fetish

Postby Jackstock » May 10th, 2018, 8:31 am

Would be a great file. Though I wouldn't say an attraction to older women is an oddity. I would call it quite common (it wont be a difficult transformation, LOL)
This is likely going to be more popular if it's done in a female voice.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby ViralVixen » May 10th, 2018, 1:09 pm

I feel like it could be especially interesting as a dual voice file! Have an older female voice giving suggestions to make older women seem more attractive whilst at the same time a more youthful female voice gives suggestions to make younger women seem less attractive.
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » May 16th, 2018, 6:14 am

I feel like it could be especially interesting as a dual voice file! Have an older female voice giving suggestions to make older women seem more attractive whilst at the same time a more youthful female voice gives suggestions to make younger women seem less attractive

Sounds like a double-negative approach. That can mix up the suggestions and cause the opposite of the intended effect.
I would stick with an all-positive approach, no matter what you are doing
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges