Your new companion Series. Volunteers wanted soon!

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Your new companion Series. Volunteers wanted soon!

Postby ThatoneGurll » July 20th, 2018, 6:49 am

Hi there.
I'm writing this post because I want to see how many people would be interested in a tulpa creation series based on
creating different KINDS of mythical creatures/beings as tulpas.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share your thoughts even if they are simply "meh" on this topic.
I need input, and it's valued!

STOP before reading any further can I just say, thanks to this community for being so inspirational and letting me explore so much over the years my interest in hypnosis.
:D
Also I am potentially looking for volunteers to help me voice files, female voices would be very good I know there's a serious shortage. I also plan to make TTS versions.

The files themselves might be broken up into parts, such as:
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Imagining your tulpa
Part 3: Communicating with your tulpa
Part 4: Reinforcing and communicating further
Part 5: Envisioning your tulpa in the real world
Part 6: Allowing your tulpa to feel see hear smell taste experience what you do.
Part 7: A deeper link: Connecting personally with your tulpa to share sensory experiences.
Part 8: Wonderland (possibly bonus), an imaginary place in your head where you and your tulpa can meet, and exchange information.

I intend that all the tulpas that the files will create will have somewhat preset personalities of a very positive, optimistic, and uplifting nature.
These files won't be for the light of heart, and they won't be for anyone who has issues like depression, or struggles with mood regulation. It's never a good idea to have a tulpa if your brain has mood regulation problems.
Your own issues may manifest as part of your tulpas personality even if you didn't intend it so it's always good
to be as sane and sound of mind as possible before attempting to create a tulpa.
these tulpas will likely be life partners. Friends.. companions. Maybe more.

The types are listed below.
Here are some ideas I have.
-Demon Tulpa, non evil.
-Elemental Fire Pegasus
-Elemental Earth Pegasus
-Elemental Air Pegasus
-Elemental Fire Pegasus
-Plant Woman Tulpa
-Slime Girl Tulpa
-Male Slime Tulpa
-Male Plant being Tulpa (like the plant woman)
-HellHound Tulpa (male or female)
-Angelic Guardian/Companion Tulpa
-Elven Tulpa (this one is special as they will have access to some magick and able to help with dreams astral projection etc)

If you don't believe in magick that's fine but each of these tulpa creation files would also draw on some level or concept of magick and create the essence within the listener needed to bring about the changes and the summoning and creation of their new companion.
These files will not be taken lightly. I want to do more as well.

If anyone has any ideas for other life forms the tulpas could be let me know. I might do a vampire one too.

For each Tulpa creation file, I want to also have another series where you are given the ability to transform into the form.
So you could either have a tulpa of one of these beings or you could transform into one of them (Either when triggered or permanently depeneding)
I want to have a file for the transformation series of this, for both permanent and for temporary(only when triggered)
The triggered versions will be exactly the same and allow the listener to try the transformation.
That's ALOT of new files, and content being created.
I don't intend on sexualizing the content at all as these are meant to be transformative or real life changing type files, and it would not be good if you were literally 24/7 always horny because you have a permanent change of having someone new in your head.

Please note: The beings I'm implying I want to create in other people (with their discretion and choice)
are not to be taken lightly Tulpa can become very seriously real and life changing.
The idea is that someone would have to really know they wanted this kind of partner or companion in their life.
But trust me when I say this, I've thought deeply about how powerful and life altering something like this could be.
you will never be alone again if you have a tulpa.
It can even make some things in life easier. I have a relationship with one of my tulpa the only one who fully lasted.. sadly..
and she and I are very close in spite of not often her waking up or me summoning her.
Something like this would be truly powerful (my mind has issues with dualistic states of awareness that's why my tulpa can't wake up often)
none the less. You can build a profound relationship like no other with a tulpa, especially the types I am talking about.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Re: Your new companion Series. Volunteers wanted soon!

Postby ThatoneGurll » July 20th, 2018, 6:51 am

There was a slight error I meant
-Elemental Fire Pegasus
-Elemental Earth Pegasus
-Elemental Air Pegasus
-Elemental Water Pegasus
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » July 21st, 2018, 12:38 pm

Slow introduction tulpamancy style is an interesting concept. I tend to cram it all into one big file, but a series could definitely work.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby neuteu » July 25th, 2018, 1:31 am

I'd totally be interested in having an male hellhound tulpa.
neuteu

Postby bta2k17 » July 28th, 2018, 1:44 am

I would be interested in this if you still want volunteers. The idea seems fun
bta2k17

Postby ThatoneGurll » July 31st, 2018, 8:42 pm

To all those who responded: Thank you for the input!
I plan to actually get around to making these files and having them out before or by December, i've had a few set backs, Hopefully I can get the first one out by before or near early August or a whole set.

I plan to release the first ones for free, by using a third party upload site and releasing them on the forums.
I will also upload them to WMM. For archival and sharing purposes.

if anyone has any other tulpa ideas , PM me, or comment on this thread.
Keeping in mind it would be a species thing.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges