An idea for an alter.

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

An idea for an alter.

Postby neuteu » July 25th, 2018, 1:29 am

So while listening to JackDrago's Alter Manly spirit an Idea came over me. We usually have alters that are basically just other people. Well let's kick it up a notch (in my opionion.) let's do an alter that is an animal. It intrigues me to share part of your brain with an personality that is straight up an animal. Imagine your alone at home and you decide to let the animal out and let it do it's thing. You get to sometimes guide it when you have it in your head. Personally I'd like to share my brain with either an Gorilla alter or an Bear (the animal) alter.
neuteu

Re: An idea for an alter.

Postby JackDrago » July 25th, 2018, 1:17 pm

I tried to do a demon werewolf trance, but was unable to bring myself to finish it because I would have wound up with such an alter and couldn't come up with appropriate safeties
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby neuteu » July 26th, 2018, 2:43 am

JackDrago wrote:I tried to do a demon werewolf trance, but was unable to bring myself to finish it because I would have wound up with such an alter and couldn't come up with appropriate safeties

Understandable. Having an animal alter would be an hard thing to control. Dunno what you can do to have the safeties make it stop in case of something dangerous.
neuteu

Postby JackDrago » July 26th, 2018, 4:46 pm

Exactly. Human, and even demon alters talk and have human level intelligence, that's a lot easier to build in safety for.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby Casey » September 10th, 2018, 12:08 pm

You could try half human and half animal and make the human side more stronger. I know my one program is half Train and half human... But the train side tends to be stronger... and in my case it was done to me in my childhood I still do not know who all was involved.. but I am very attached to my Train locomotive side.... My Charless and the Slave Unit stories involve some real programming of this, and a lot of fictional stories as well.... Just fantasy day dreams....as part of the way I cope without having a handler or controller...or Good hypnotist in my life I can trust to work and understand my programming, most I have tried wanted to change the programming or change me into a direction I am not meant to go. My program is suppose to be used to push me forward into a direction I want to go and to succeed.

Only other thing I can recommend...

Is maybe a Trigger item, to pull out alter ego traits, Animal, or demon
bracelets, strings, mask costume, trigger phrase... but lay ground rules so the demon or animal can not break legal human laws or do harmful things to self or others.... or layer in trigger able specific animal alter traits... And other traits are forbidden to come out.. or you would have some issues in like the movie called "The Animal"...
Casey
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges