Hello, I am new to this and just wrote my first script

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Hello, I am new to this and just wrote my first script

Postby mindlessexploitshypnosis » October 4th, 2018, 6:54 pm

Hello! I am Mindless Exploits, Mexpo for short, and as of tonight I have made my first entry in the world of hypnosis. I am not sure if this is the right place or not, but I wrote and posted a script and I am looking for some feedback on it. It is aimed at submissive betas and is designed to program their minds to be more so. I also tried something different in trying to permanently censor the sexual organs of dominant alphas from the sight of submissive betas unless otherwise triggered. Constructive criticism is certainly welcomed as I am new to this and would like to explore the world of hypnosis as the hypnotist as well as the subject. I also plan on writing more scripts and making audio and video files for them in the future. Have a great day! :D

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=11562

EDIT:

I uploaded Session 2, available here:

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... e_id=11567

I have uploaded the Beta Curse, available here:

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... e_id=11593
Last edited by mindlessexploitshypnosis on October 15th, 2018, 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
The only person you always have in your life is you. Do what makes you happy and brings you peace, whatever that may be, as long as it does not bring unwarranted harm upon other human beings or impede their ability to do the same. Hail Satan!
mindlessexploitshypnosis

Re: Hello, I am new to this and just wrote my first script

Postby Jackstock » October 5th, 2018, 9:49 am

That is a very long script
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby mindlessexploitshypnosis » October 5th, 2018, 3:30 pm

Jackstock wrote:That is a very long script

It only takes me about 10 minutes or so to read through it, I pr9bably should have mentioned that.
The only person you always have in your life is you. Do what makes you happy and brings you peace, whatever that may be, as long as it does not bring unwarranted harm upon other human beings or impede their ability to do the same. Hail Satan!
mindlessexploitshypnosis

Postby JackDrago » October 8th, 2018, 1:16 pm

Seems right sized for its function to me, but I make hour files.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby mindlessexploitshypnosis » October 9th, 2018, 5:09 pm

JackDrago wrote:Seems right sized for its function to me, but I make hour files.

That is what I thought, my next iteration in the series will be a curse. Mostly mantra repition during a sexual scenario. I am going to release it as a stand alone file as well as in a longer version that is tied in with the first two. I have noticed some interesting results after 5 uses of the first and 1 use of the second. Those 5th and 1st uses were done back to back and it was quite the experience. I will write a journal entry about my progress at some point here.
mindlessexploitshypnosis

Postby Jackstock » October 11th, 2018, 3:45 am

It's definitely an interesting set of scripts. I like it. Though I've scarcely heard anyone call a female a beta.
I don't like the words alpha/beta anyway, but one could easily replace that with master/slave or dom/sub if they wanted to record it.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby mindlessexploitshypnosis » October 11th, 2018, 5:37 am

Jackstock wrote:It's definitely an interesting set of scripts. I like it. Though I've scarcely heard anyone call a female a beta.
I don't like the words alpha/beta anyway, but one could easily replace that with master/slave or dom/sub if they wanted to record it.

I am not the biggest fan of these terms myself. The only reason I used these terms is because I feel that they are the most generic terms for dommes and subs, as there are many other terms such as Master/Mistress and bitch/slave that may be used in real life. The idea behind that is most people already have the mental association between those generic terms and their synonyms, so regardless of what they use in real life this file should still apply.
mindlessexploitshypnosis

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges