Making my own work a real curse and harder to avoid.

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Making my own work a real curse and harder to avoid.

Postby kzarin2 » December 29th, 2018, 1:36 am

This is a challenge, I think.
I've hundreds of hours where I've listened to my own work and obeyed a lot and done a lot because of it.

I've realised however I can still disobey and get out of commands and challenges present in my files.

Before I go on, I wish to add: none of my commands require me to harm anyone else, risk anyone else or break laws.

That's important because I'd like to have some work done that would normally bother other hypnotists.

Specifically, my own work is quite risk taking to myself and I love that aspect. Yet I manage to resist full obedience and submission to the commands whether I trigger them or someone else does.

So, I'm after some work that turns my work into something I have no ability to resist any more (when I am in appropriate, private circumstances).

Of course this is probably custom work and private - I don't expect any hypnotist would wish me to share it and I won't be.

I've triggers: phrases, smells and sights that should flatten me into instant submissive obedience-manic desperate real life obedience, when I'm alone and able to obey without risk to others.

Lemme know if your interested.

Please note I've got very few of my files left as samples now, though I do have some. I'm wary of giving them out as I know one guy, half my age has used some and does have a horrible new fetish as a result.

Not illegal, doesn't harm others but he shouldn't have it.

So, my request isn't just titillation of a more extreme sort. It's twisted justice too.

I SHOULD have to obey all of the work I've created and then listened to a LOT, because I shouldn't have let anyone else used it.

If you've a secret sadistic side that would enjoy trapping a fellow hypnotist into the fetish compulsion hell he created for himself, do get in touch.

I don't believe the nasty specifics are needed as obedience to inner compulsions, all precious hypnotic training and triggers should be enough.

I have plenty of commands instructing me to obey specific requests from other guys etc too but that's part of the work I'm wishing to be bound much much more painfully to.

Thank you folks!
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges