Curiosity, learning all triggering deep pleasure

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Curiosity, learning all triggering deep pleasure

Postby soulfiremage » January 6th, 2019, 4:02 am

I'm reading quantum Magician and the book has a character, a Homo Quantus-genetically engineered to fulfil his purpose by needing to understand and learn the secrets of reality and more. His need, his thirst for new knowledge and conceptual understanding is a deep almost painful and ecstatic instinct.

For me, in my day job and my hobbies, such a piece of work as a hypnosis file would be fantastic.

It occurs to me you could tie pleasure and reward to the feeling of struggling to learn new concepts and then finally getting them and using them.

I'd start small, say using simple associations that many people have like Notifications on social media or achievements on a favourite game, hell anything that yields persistent small and addictive rewards.

From there, I guess you can build on this by working the idea of figuring out a new concept, how a new piece of knowledge changes your view of reality, or even feeling into how reality actually is after you fully understand something new.

Eventually it'd be nice to escalate to nearly orgasmic pleasure, a kind of deep wonderful submissiveness feeling as your own assumptions and ego disappear into pure objective understanding the deeper into trance and deeper into complex new understandings you go.

If it could be done right, could make maths and physics hellishly interesting.

What do folks think?

Possible?
soulfiremage

Re: Curiosity, learning all triggering deep pleasure

Postby JackDrago » March 16th, 2019, 3:41 pm

I actually have something like this in mind for the Smart Jock series.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges