Forget that I'm not wearing a diaper (and wet anyway)

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Forget that I'm not wearing a diaper (and wet anyway)

Postby childlike » February 4th, 2019, 9:21 pm

I have a file request for one of the more advanced 'tists out there.

How about a file for those of us who already use diapers all the time and want to truly lose control over our wetting. If you have read any of my posts in the "diapers" forum you know that I have always been a bed wetter, whether I wanted to or not. What I would like is a way to get me to go out of the house without a diaper on, and forget that I don't have a diaper on. I'm sure my bladder will do the rest. A couple of times doing that and there will no longer be any doubt that I need to ALWAYS BE IN DIAPERS. I currently wet without much thought most of the time, but if for some reason I want to delay a diaper change, I can hold it and get to a bathroom to pee. I assume that also means that if I don't have a diaper on, I can likewise hold it long enough to get to the potty. I want to lose that ability. I want to lose all control - diapered or not.

Conditioning has worked best for me. Simply being told that I will wet or mess uncontrollably doesn't do much for me except make me horny.

Thanks!
childlike
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges