Ultimate Teenage/Preteen Curse File

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Ultimate Teenage/Preteen Curse File

Postby Sarentheshemale » May 2nd, 2019, 5:34 pm

This is a post i made on another forum, but it may be a better place for it here. I was inspired by changes people were getting with height reducing files, penis shrinking files, hormone changing files, and emg's curse prepubescent:
Could someone make a single file that combines the effects of curse prepubescent, shrinking height, teeny weenie, etc? Basically a file that makes you younger as you get shorter, perhaps making it to where your body reacts and produces the same hormones and body chemistry when you were last that height. You could include things like face, body, musculature, fat, bones and organs reverting back to a teen/preteen state. Also, body hair reduction and removal, genitals shrinking and reverting, reversal of adult hormones, and a mind renewal and reversal, produce teenage/preteen/child hormones, etc. Then once you get to your desired height/age, your body will start aging normally again. Combined with a subliminal background and binaural, i think this could be very effective. I'm a 25 yo mtf and have struggled on rather to transition or not, due to a number of things, but mainly because Im 6' tall and testosterone did a number on me; in a good mainly way but id rather be a gurl so...... If a file like that existed, I, and other trans, could revert back somewhat if not completely to a point where mtf hormones could work wonders, instead of just slightly feminizing a masculine body. I dont expect complete reversal, but certainly some major effects could happen with such a file if its as effective as the previous files listed. Also, im aiming for 5' to 5'3" at the most. Anyways, a single file that combines these topics, without being 2 hours long, with a subliminal background and binaurals would be awesome if a creator would make one!
Sarentheshemale

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges