Curse CCP Trans/Shemale/Sissy style

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Curse CCP Trans/Shemale/Sissy style

Postby Sarentheshemale » May 2nd, 2019, 6:13 pm

Sorry for the spam, but I'm also looking for a file like this. I really want CCP, but I also don't want the nasty testosterone to go along with it. So I'm looking for a file that will give you CCP with Precum instead of sperm. Also, have it as a curse that makes your anal ring, anus, and prostate extremely increase in sensitivity, heat, and wanting when you get aroused and wet, with the desire to be penetrated to release the cum. Increase the production and sensitivity of the prostate and cowpers glands by a thousand fold. Maybe even make it to where nipple play and oral makes you orgasm and drip as well. Since it is also a Trans/Shemale/Sissy file, make it to where your testicles become inert/castrated, you start producing female hormones and flushing out male ones with orgasms, and your penis becomes limp, premature, and shrinks. Have a command like, "The more your dicky/clitty shrinks, the more aroused and sensitive your warm hot wanting hole becomes. The more warm your hot sensitive hole becomes, the more you drip. The more you drip, more and more estrogen floods your system and testosterone flushes from your system and the more feminine you become. The more feminine you become, the more your dicky/clitty shrinks, etc. My goal is to become and even better and hornier dripper/squirter/cummer than the Transwomen Laury Angel. Here is a video of her for proof of concept. WARNING, VERY NSFW! https://www.xvideos.com/video30029881/laury_angel_-_very_horny_anal-only_playing_w_a_lovely_anal_orgasm
Sarentheshemale

Re: Curse CCP Trans/Shemale/Sissy style

Postby Sarentheshemale » May 2nd, 2019, 6:41 pm

Also, maybe have a version without the castration/testostorone decreasing effects and estrogen increasing effects for those who just wish to produce more precum :D

Another thing, NO Humiliation. I have found files kind of like this, but they all have lots of humiliation based commands in them which I hate and instantly takes me out of trance. I want to feel feminine, beautiful, perhaps even goddess like, not humiliated and pathetic :(
Sarentheshemale

Re: Curse CCP Trans/Shemale/Sissy style

Postby Sarentheshemale » May 2nd, 2019, 8:54 pm

Also also, have no mental refractory period, and multi orgasmic/ female/feminine orgasms and sensitivity
Sarentheshemale

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges