I Can't Believe It's Not a Limit!

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

I Can't Believe It's Not a Limit!

Postby cloudstalker » August 8th, 2019, 9:40 pm

Limits can be a number of things, but they boil down to a few major categories:
1) Things that you believe will be harmful to you (which includes revealing personal info and exposure, as well as physically injurious things)
2) Things which are a major (or even minor) turn-off for you.
3) Things you are afraid of.
4) Things that are morally repugnant to you.

However, everybody has additional things that you might not even consider listing as limits. They are things you just don't like, but have nothing particularly against them in principle. For example, if there is a perfectly healthy and non-disgusting food that you just don't like the taste of, being hypnotically compelled to eat it (and perhaps even enjoy it) can feel like a limit is being broken, even when it isn't. Similarly, for those who don't want humiliation, there can be things that are innocuous, but by command they can feel not so innocuous. For example, if you wear a watch, wearing it on the opposite arm you normally do. Wearing your underwear inside-out. Making a small mark on a part of your body that doesn't show (and even if it does, people will think it just got there by accident).

These "not-limit limits" can be used in hypnotic commands, to give the feel of being controlled beyond your ability to resist, without actually violating any real limits.

Can you think of others (and I do note that all the examples I gave are not for everybody, but I would hope that most subjects here would be interested in one of these).
cloudstalker
Regular
Regular

Re: I Can't Believe It's Not a Limit!

Postby cloudstalker » August 11th, 2019, 11:54 am

P.S. A classic example of this is "CEI", aka "cum eating instructions".
cloudstalker
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges