a layer challenge for hypnotists

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

a layer challenge for hypnotists

Postby wolfnchains » December 9th, 2019, 11:47 am

challenge:
an experimental challenge for hypnotists. A file that is layered three or more times, with each with a different intended effect that will blend together in the end result.

choose different methods for delivery, intertwine them in the same file.

lets say i am a dirty perverted masochist. i want to dream about a dark twisted dungeon scene. i want a file that will encourage this dream as i listen to it and after.

1. one layer is dedicated to building a perfectly detailed cage or piece of bondage furniture where i will be bound.

2. a second layer describes various activities that will happen to me in this dungeon.

3. a third layer describes the Dungeon Master that runs this dungeon, connecting my darkest fantasies to guide his actions.

4. an association is made to have this dream on Sundays, or whatever day would be a good day for Penance.

essentially, build the setting, the setup, wind up the toy, and see what happens when ts triggered to run.
wolfnchains
Regular
Regular

Re: a layer challenge for hypnotists

Postby wolfnchains » December 9th, 2019, 11:50 am

one last thing. Be specific, but dont over do it. dont list every possible detail, leave room for the imagination. but build a good foundation to spring from.
wolfnchains
Regular
Regular

Re: a layer challenge for hypnotists

Postby Jackstock » December 15th, 2019, 8:28 pm

This is very creative.
You could fill in the blanks (details) and add it to the voting page
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges