Pokemon (NOT transformation/interspecies)

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Pokemon (NOT transformation/interspecies)

Postby cloudstalker » January 24th, 2020, 9:18 am

I have looked at the Pokemon related trances on this site, and noted that they all involve transformation into specific species of Pokemon. But one feature of Pokemon makes me think it would be a good scenario for a trance of the more D&S type. Meowth, a wild Pokemon with the ability to speak, has a major fear of being captured by a Pokeball. Although the Pokemon definitely show a degree of free will, when a Pokemon is made too tired in combat to fight, being entrapped in a Pokeball appears to make them submissive to the owner of the ball. This seems to be similar to the Gorean "collaring".

The direction I'm thinking of is a Pokeball designed to capture humans. You are taken by surprise, and physically subdued. Then the Pokeball is thrown, and you find yourself captured by it. You find that your willpower is being drained; you try to fight, but it is too much for you. You become a slave to the owner of the Pokeball, compelled and eager to obey them. Additional consideration: You are now a slave, and, unless the owner commands you, the only word you can say is "slave".

Thoughts? Anybody interested in doing it?
cloudstalker
Regular
Regular

Re: Pokemon (NOT transformation/interspecies)

Postby aikocd » January 28th, 2020, 2:39 pm

I try the file. I love been the "pokeslave" from someone, but I don't have anyone with who try when I would hypnotized
aikocd

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges