Masculinization, Dominance, Confidence, & Wealth Mindset

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Masculinization, Dominance, Confidence, & Wealth Mindset

Postby racer823 » March 15th, 2020, 9:55 pm

Hi All,

Just recently found WMM, and I'm really loving it so far. I recently came across the idea of "sex transmutation," which is basically harnessing your sexual desire and channeling that energy into constructive purposes—like making more money or accomplishing your goals, etc.

I'd like to try using hypnosis for this. I've come across a financial domination hypnosis that seems to play off of sex transmutation, but its focus was on being submissive. I'd like to find something that focuses on increasing dominance and masculinity (both physically and emotionally)—while also focusing on financial abundance.

Basically, building off of my sexual desire to be more masculine, dominant, etc., and using that as the seductive means to overcome fears and go after my goals.

Does anyone know of any files like this? Or any recommendations for this?

Thank you! :D
racer823

Re: Masculinization, Dominance, Confidence, & Wealth Mindset

Postby Jackstock » March 16th, 2020, 7:22 pm

These are great ideas. You probably wont find it all in one file, but you may find files for those things separately.
Wealth is a more complex topic, because everyone's got a 'thing' with it. Everyone has different money blocks to be broken, attitudes to change, and attitudes to keep. It's very individual. I don't much believe in the whole 'manifesting checks in the mail' with your imagination sort of thing. However, I do believe it is possible. But most people are no where near that level in their assets, mental ability, experience, and spiritual connection.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges