Idea: Need permission to stop cumming curse

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Idea: Need permission to stop cumming curse

Postby theunusuallysuspicious » March 16th, 2020, 9:28 am

I've been thinking a lot about Cal's curse recently and ended up thinking; what would the opposite of it be? A curse in which you can't stop cumming without permission.

Then that got me thinking about how that could possibly interact with other triggers and curses and now I can't stop thinking about it. If someone could make this I would be eternally grateful. I don't have a S.O. or play partner, so some kind of safety would be necessary. Maybe a max duration? Or a trigger that can only be used after a certain amount of time and if it's used earlier it makes it more intense instead and resets the time before it can be used? Or something else entirely?

I know it's possible because I once had an orgasm that lasted more than three hours, and only got more and more intense as it went on. I'm talking every part of my body, literally from my scalp and tips of my ears to the ends of my toes and soles of my feet exploding with pleasure. It was complete neurological and nervous system overload. Even when release eventually came, it only backed off a bit, leaving me simmering not far below the peak for the rest of the day. It was the most intense sexual experience of my life and it was just me and my hand, though 90% of the orgasm it was hands free and the entirety of the rest of the was also hands free. I've been chasing that experience since but haven't been able to make it happen again.
theunusuallysuspicious

Re: Idea: Need permission to stop cumming curse

Postby hypnoman3232 » March 16th, 2020, 4:52 pm

Maybe something along the lines of once triggered you must orgasm at least once an hour until given permission to stop
hypnoman3232
Regular
Regular

Re: Idea: Need permission to stop cumming curse

Postby tankthefrank » May 3rd, 2020, 12:27 am

Sounds like Cardigan - Continuous Cum Production might be what you`re looking for.
tankthefrank
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges