Spring is a time for renewal

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Spring is a time for renewal

Postby thejaff » March 28th, 2021, 10:56 am

Recently I came across a description of an old subliminal tape/cd, and because of its age, I was a bit skeptical, not to mention it was priced as an antique as well.

Regardless, the overall premise was F*ing inspiring!!

I find some people (women in this case) need things to happen one way, and others need.nearly it's opposite, to achieve the same goal... Dealing with the public, most especially I see it happen every say.. I sway people to the same product in completely different ways..

This old files description feels like that, and I would love to see (even help work on) a modern version. I am really just starting out in this regard, but have a LOT of background knowledge that could be helpful.

Anyway, my stance is that the women I am interacting with most often, are just as in need of getting outside their comfort zone as any other, but dumbing down or going down the bimbo route, is just not a path they would ever be on board with, not would I frankly. I understand it, And in some ways excited by it, but for all practical purposes it does far less for me than the following description:

Mephisto Sexual Experimentation:

This program is designed to encourage HER SEXUAL IMAGINATION. She is told that she will be more admired for her intelligence and sophistication by experimenting with a GREAT VARIETY of sexual practices. This program is designed to erase hesitation and shyness and that she will be among the elite by her boldness. to make her horney, this subliminal script contains the actual soundtrack of a woman experiencing an intense orgasm. The whole thrust of the program is to replace the fear of erotic sexual acts by connecting these acts to high intelligence, and the joy of abandonment. You’ll both be surprised at the primitive animal ferocity of your sexual madness!
----------

Anyone interested in reproducing an updated take on this idea? While I am married to the ideas as presented, I'd be happy to expand the scope.
thejaff

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges