Female takeover

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Female takeover

Postby stephiebaby » July 30th, 2021, 2:13 pm

Hi,
From the description, and the comments, I love the female takeover file, I really do. The only problem is being left with a boy in a cage in my mind, especially if I view him as real, and her as taking over his body. Is anyone interested in making an alternative female takeover file? Perhaps a Scooby Doo ending, she traps him in the cage, but notices something odd about his face, like it is a mask. She reaches in, pulls off his mask, and it is her all along, there never was a boy. Or, my favourite, at some point she unzips the boy suit from the inside, let's it drop to the ground, and steps out of it. She looks back, and there is no boy, there never was, just the crumbled boy suit lying on the ground, a suit she had made to hide herself away from the world, one she has decided to take off. She was always the real person, the boy was never anything other than a suit she made, now it was time to be the real self, herself.
stephiebaby
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges