Emasculation without Feminization

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Emasculation without Feminization

Postby Leashdog » October 6th, 2021, 9:58 am

Hi everyone. I'm a gay male looking for a hypnotist or a file from a hypnotist who could erase my knowledge of masculinity. I'm not looking to be feminized, however I love the idea of becoming a mix of masc and fem energy and have it reflected in how I dress and act. I'm a guy, I love being a guy, but I also really like the idea of finding myself wearing lingerie, or dressing in T-shirts and jeans that are pink or bright colors, or forgetting my dick is called a dick and only able to call it a clit. To allow my natural fem side to come through without the filter of all the rules of masculinity that have been forced on me my whole life. Most files I see online are done by women and are made to turn a guy into a woman or make them think of themselves as female, or have them dress like a woman to humiliate them, and that's not what I'm looking for. I just want to be a guy who embraces his fem side. And being gay I only like listening to files by men.

Suggestions could include things like "men look hot in panties" and "giggling is fun" and stuff like that, reinforcing ideas that men have been taught to repress our whole lives.
Leashdog
Regular
Regular

Re: Emasculation without Feminization

Postby nal64 » October 12th, 2021, 3:50 pm

I think this is a SUPER ineresting idea for a file.

I agree the idea of emasculation is really powerful, I can really see it now - the natural fem side coming through without filters - I imagine a guy losing his masuline hobbies, getting to Ru Paul, following celebrity gossip, new mannerisms, new manner of speaking and body language - getting into new music, pop artists - female singers, wearing their merchandise, brightly coloured crop tops and bright printed t-shirts - just completely accepting this new identity as a fem gay male,
nal64

Postby Leashdog » October 16th, 2021, 12:30 pm

You got the right idea, nal64.
Leashdog
Regular
Regular

Postby nal64 » October 18th, 2021, 12:27 pm

I know nothing about hypnosis sadly but maybe one day someone else will be able to help, I'm happy to talk about the idea some more in the meantime if you were interested!
nal64

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges