ATTN HYPNOTISTS: Personal request for help

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

ATTN HYPNOTISTS: Personal request for help

Postby excelsio » March 12th, 2022, 8:37 pm

Hello;

I’ve been around on this site for years, but haven’t really interacted a lot. Hypnosis has always fascinated me, but have never really had the courage to jump in and use any files. (There have been a few times I have DLd a file or 2 and listened, but only ever really listened more than once, haven’t felt tranced (or maybe purposely avoid trance???) and not listen anymore… But… for years… I have kept coming back… browsing through files and forums. I was around back when there were only 2 pages of files, not over 200… visiting at least monthly, more often multiple times a week… occasionally multiple times a day.

Now, my request

I am a transgendered woman. I have felt like a woman my entire life; however, I have only recently learned that what I have hidden all my life is a real thing. I have been coming out to close friends and family, and I have started expressing my femininity.

The files that I have found on here usually have some sort of degradation terminology, which is NOT what I am looking for.

I am not a sissy
    I am not a bimbo
    I am not a slut
    I am not interested in men sexually
    Nor am I a cuckold

I am not interested in these things, and to many files around feminization on this site have some or all of these elements.

However, I AM looking for hypnosis to help reinforce some things to help me achieve my goals. I am a very large, 6’3” tall, BEAR of a person with diabetes complications and a prosthetic leg. I already have the interest and skill in a lot of femininity appearance things. I love make up, having my nails painted, wearing skirts and I have my ears pierced.

My gender dysphoria comes from my size, my hairiness and my masculine features.

I am looking for someone who is interested in and willing to either have sessions with me or make a file(s) around encouragement of and reinforcement around:

-Healthy and feminine eating (keep in mind my diabetes)
    -Healthy and feminine exercise
    -Hair growth on my head (I have thin and receding hair)
    -Hair loss/thinning of facial and body hair
    -Redistribution of fat to feminine proportions (chest/hips/facial/etc)
    -Loss of belly fat/hourglass figure
    -Self esteem boosting and confidence to re-enter the dating world as a transgender lesbian instead of a straight male.

My sexuality has always been very feminine, people I have talked to about my past relationships have all basically said along the lines of “yeah, you basically have been having lesbian sex as a male.”, and personally, I have always felt like “a lesbian trapped in a guys body.” (I first heard that line almost 30 years ago, when someone in middle school was making fun of a girl who came out as a lesbian. Even though the person was trying to be mean, that statement struck me as being very true of me.

Unfortunately, I am on disability, and as such I do not have access to lots of disposable income; however, this is something I am serious about, and I am willing to invest in the right person!

Please if you are interested, leave me a message, I can give personal details so we can talk with each other, get to know each other better, and see if we are a good fit for sessions or file making.

Thank you to all who have taken the time and interest in my situation.

With loving kindness;
Excelsio
excelsio

Re: ATTN HYPNOTISTS: Personal request for help

Postby Jackstock » May 23rd, 2023, 6:36 am

I have done hundreds of custom requests like this, and have become the go-to guy for it. But I cannot work for cheap because I would get barraged with requests if I didn't charge a premium.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Re: ATTN HYPNOTISTS: Personal request for help

Postby EMG » May 23rd, 2023, 8:32 am

I also charge quite a bit for content like this($150). But before you commission any file, listen to some content by the author in question and make sure you at least enjoy the author's voice/hypnotic style.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges