Forced Swim Brief/Speedo Wearing File

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Forced Swim Brief/Speedo Wearing File

Postby jdaniels84 » November 2nd, 2022, 11:07 am

Hey guys!

I've been around for a while, downloading and listening to different files and reading through parts of the message board, but this is my first post. I have a major swim brief fetish and have often fantasized about being forced to wear them in public. I've taken the first steps, and swim briefs are often my go-to swimsuits when I'm out of town. Now, I want to be able to take the next step and exclusively wear swim briefs for all aquatic activities regardless of where I am and who is around. The problem is a) it's something that I want but can't push myself to do on my own and b) a major part of the fantasy is being the being forced part of wearing the skimpy swimsuits.

I've looked around a lot, but I've been surprised that, given how common is is to have a speedo fetish, there doesn't seem to be anything like that out there. I've seen some "feel more comfortable in a [given suit]," but my goal isn't to have the uncomfortableness taken away. I want to feel humiliated even as I know that I have no choice. I've been listening to the Teenie Weenie file, and that's caused me to fantasize even more about the prospect of having nothing to hide the bulge of a small child. The only way that I could think that it would work would be to have the suggestion planted where any other type of clothing would create an extreme uncomfortable or burning feeling when the subject is swimming or around people who are swimming to the point where the embarrasment is better than the alternative.

Has anyone seen a file that might accomplish this goal? I feel like there has to be something out there, but that I just haven't found it yet.
jdaniels84

Re: Forced Swim Brief/Speedo Wearing File

Postby Jackstock » November 2nd, 2022, 8:11 pm

sounds pretty specific. You could find someone to make a custom file
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Re: Forced Swim Brief/Speedo Wearing File

Postby jdaniels84 » November 3rd, 2022, 7:25 am

Jackstock wrote:sounds pretty specific. You could find someone to make a custom file

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I guess that it is very specific. I've never asked for a custom file before. I may look into that, but I imagine that it will be a little outside of my price range. It's more about not alerting another person who'd see the charge but wouldn't be quite as into this as I am if that makes sense.
jdaniels84

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges