Public Trigger Suggestion

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Public Trigger Suggestion

Postby cloudstalker » January 29th, 2023, 7:10 am

For many, the idea of a trigger which anybody can use is a turn-on, but in reality, it can range from a bit scary to dangerous. EMG did create a "choose trigger" trance, where when receiving a public trigger, you get a few seconds to decide whether or not to obey. This adds a lot of safety, but takes away part of the thrill. There are a few open trigger files on WMM; the bubble induction, trigslave, email slave, and others.

In modern security, one of the major tools is called "Public Key Cryptography". These are codes where the key to encrypt a message is different from the key to decrypt it. You make one key the "public key" which anybody can have, and the other key you keep to yourself. This means that you can make a code where anybody can encrypt a message but only you can decrypt it, or anybody can decrypt a message and only you can encrypt it. It is used in all sorts of secure communications.

My suggestion (which I have been trying on myself) is to create a "private trigger"; essentially a trigger that is required for other triggers to work. You create (or your dominant assigns) a "slave name" which you do NOT make public. My idea is some sort of descriptor followed by a name or number (e.g. "Sissy Belinda", "Jock Strap Frank", "Slave 1132", "Footlick Gerry")that you are extremely unlikely to hear by accident. One that you have used for yourself in fantasies would be nice. You must hear the name before any trigger will work. You can say it to yourself, or give it to somebody you REALLY trust. But once the name is given, you are susceptible to ANY hypnosis; you can use it before you start a hypnotic trance that you really want to be effective, or not use it if you want to listen before you go under.

Thoughts?
cloudstalker
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges