Orgasm Denial till Anilingus

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Orgasm Denial till Anilingus

Postby lamarga » May 2nd, 2023, 10:22 am

Hello,

I have been looking, but not finding a hypnosis that forces me to lick a womans asshole before being able to cum again. Would someone (female voice) be willing to create something like this:

I would like something like a curse, that any woman can bestow upon me (if she knows she can) that degrades me into an asslicker. Control over my cock is taken from me and given to the female world, because it is useless for fucking anyway. It serves to make me horny but will not provide any relief until I learned to please a woman by properly licking her asshole. After serving, I have to ask wether i was good enough to be allowed to cum again, I must therefore tell the woman what this is all about. She must know she can decide and even curse me again later. If I get denied, bad luck. If I get approval, I can cum again, until cursed again. I should get aroused by the sight of an attractive womans butt, feeling my dick tingle and knowing I cant wank to it unless she allows it, or even if I would fuck her, I couldn't cum from it unless I lick her asshole first.

It would be nice if you could use a strict voice and degrade and humiliate me for being a sexual failure. Tell me how useless my dick is, make me refer to it as slavedick or mistress dick. Tell me how I am not good enough for pussy in any way, barely good enough to lick ass. If licking pussy, only to clean after pissing. Tell me how I can expect to be denied orgasm for a long time, since you hope woman will be strict with me. Make me thank the woman for letting me serve her and her decision afterwards, especially if it is negative, because any woman I serve becomes my mistress, and mistress knows what I need. I may want to cum, but I dont need to cum, I only need to if mistress orders me to...

Is it possible to install a punishment sensation? When edging, like an electric shock to the glans? Also when asking for permission and being denied? And feelings of fear about asking and when asking, but feelings of gratitude afterwards, regardless of the decision? Perhaps have a "No" shock my dick and make me drop to my knees and kiss her feet in gratitude anyway...

If this is too much at once, please let me know what would be possible.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Lamarga
lamarga

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges