legs paralysis

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

legs paralysis

Postby yugips » June 3rd, 2023, 2:57 am

hi, would it be possible for someone to make temporary, and I stress TEMPORARY, complete lower body paralysis/numbness as in paraplegia? My GF is paraplegic and I would like to simulate as close as possible

tnx
yugips

Re: legs paralysis

Postby outkast1728 » June 4th, 2023, 4:22 pm

Despite my history, I cannot stress how dangerous suggestions like this are.Messing with one's subconscious in such a horrific and uncertain way could irrevocably damage your body and mind not just physically but could psychically scar you to the point you truly become para/quadraplegic for not just an extended temporary period, but possibly even permanently. DO NOT DO THIS
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Jackstock » June 5th, 2023, 7:56 pm

This is pretty common hypnosis demonstration kinda stuff. It's never going to become permanent. I wouldn't worry about that. Find a local hypnotherapist to work with you on it
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby protoborg » June 8th, 2023, 2:09 am

outkast1728, you obviously missed the ENTIRE POINT of this site.
protoborg

Postby curiosity98 » February 4th, 2024, 6:13 am

There is one one YouTube called ,, Hypnotic Paralysis" for me it worked pretty well, i could still feel my legs but couldn't move them. It was fun little experience
curiosity98

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges