Trigger Test Files

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Trigger Test Files

Postby cloudstalker » September 4th, 2023, 8:46 am

There are a number of trigger files (and, from the download numbers, pretty popular). However, finding someone you trust to actually use the triggers can be a problem for many. Years ago, I did a couple of "test" files for the "trigslave" trigger. I kind of ran out of ideas, and got busy with other things, but have found a treasure trove of ideas, so I am going to try them again. They will essentially consist of the trigger, "standard" starter commands (raise your hand, stand up, sit down, repeat an innocuous phrase, etc.) a main command, and a trigger release. There will be two versions for each trigger; TTS male and TTS female (going to do TTS because it will be much easier to make the multiple versions). Maybe TTS machine, as well.

Essentially, there are enough hypnosis demonstration sites out there to get lots of good suggestions (including more traditional stage hypnosis commands, like "become a chicken"). They will be labeled, including warnings. No posthypnotics; all commands will be done under trance.

I am up for suggestions of triggers to use. Definitely Trigslave and Lutz' Bubble. What others might people want? How about open triggers from other sites (Youmustobey dotcom has one, for example).
cloudstalker
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges