Hypnosis for Non-ABDL Pants Poopers

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis for Non-ABDL Pants Poopers

Postby damnit » September 26th, 2023, 10:35 pm

I'm laying here in my hot ass bedroom and I just realized, I don't think there's any non-diaper related pants messing files. There are a lot of people into underwear/pants messing who aren't into wearing diapers and being called a baby. They do like the humiliation aspect, but not the baby/needing diapers aspect.

I think it would be cool if there was a file that suggests that you'll mess yourself in a certain situation without calling you baby or saying you need diapers.
damnit

Re: Hypnosis for Non-ABDL Pants Poopers

Postby brownbobby » September 30th, 2023, 7:25 am

It sounds like you're describing the Relax Under Pressure series by MajorPixel. Nothing about it us gentle or regressive, and diapers are mentioned mainly as a way to keep from going in your pants helplessly from now on...because you WILL go in your pants from now on. There's one for peeing as well as pooping, and one for general and specific triggers.
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Re: Hypnosis for Non-ABDL Pants Poopers

Postby damnit » December 12th, 2023, 7:03 pm

So I actually did try it, but something about his voice made me feel really uncomfortable while listening. Also the file (the free version at least) felt targeted at the male audience and it's really hard for me to get into a file when it addresses the exact opposite gender.

No hate to Pixel, I just personally can't get into his file.
damnit

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges