POP goes the weasel

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

POP goes the weasel

Postby wolfnchains » October 27th, 2023, 4:38 am

How fun it would be to have a loopable arousal curse file, no intro and no wakener, that pulls you deeper deeper while building arousal , incorporating the Jack in the Box song on repeat, binding you down, winding you up with heat, and setting you off with a sudden thrusting hardon when you hear the word POP. Leaving that trigger firmly in place. For each future go around. And making you feel more and more like an objectified fuck puppet on springs.
wolfnchains
Regular
Regular

Re: POP goes the weasel

Postby wolfnchains » November 16th, 2023, 3:44 am

Wow, these forums get so many views and rarely a response. I can't believe there are no tists looking to make a buck off this custom file idea. Do you guys read these messages tranced?
wolfnchains
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » November 16th, 2023, 9:56 am

Well, I can always do the file, but my custom work is pricey and I thought I'd let others have a chance first. But if you want to spend $150 just go to Premium-> Custom File
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby wolfnchains » November 19th, 2023, 3:26 am

Thank you, EMG. But I already found a tist on niteflirt who agreed to do it. I might be interested in doing this with you in the future tho. Do you like the idea? Do you have some thoughts for how to make it truly devious?
wolfnchains
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges